• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I wanted to ask whether these topics are still included in the islamiyat syllabus?
What does Islam teach us about relations with business partners, interest and Shia reliance on aql (reason)?

Reaction score
I need help with geography
I am gonna start with the course now..
So what pattern should i follow?

Read the entire chapter and learn all the important stuff then Open past paper question and attempt it without looking at marking scheme.. and then check the answer from marking scheme? or should i open the question and looking at the marking scheme develop and write my answer? Whats the better way? :/

Reaction score
Can someone help me with this question "THe war of independence achieved nothing.Give reasons why would u disagree/agree with this statement ."Do tell me the successes and failures needed for this question

Reaction score
Guys, I need your help. I have my mock examination for Pakistan Studies Paper 2 tomorrow and I wanted to ask you which topics are important apart from Population and Agriculture.
Plxx help....

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Reaction score
Guys, I need your help. I have my mock examination for Pakistan Studies Paper 2 tomorrow and I wanted to ask you which topics are important apart from Population and Agriculture.
Plxx help....

The initial 3 are very very important.Almost ever question has a part related to them.Also fishing is also an important chapter.

Reaction score
Please someone help me answering this question... Regarding Pak.Studies p1
What was silk letter conspiracy?
during 2nd world war there was an unsuccessful plot in which anti british muslims suggested an uprising by the muslims to free them for british.The british had captured many innocent muslims so they wanted to release them and for this purpose this scheme was launched.It was a radical step taken by the muslims to get rid of british rule

Reaction score
I need help with geography
I am gonna start with the course now..
So what pattern should i follow?

Read the entire chapter and learn all the important stuff then Open past paper question and attempt it without looking at marking scheme.. and then check the answer from marking scheme? or should i open the question and looking at the marking scheme develop and write my answer? Whats the better way? :/

Start chapters do smalls together and imp ones like climate agriculture population topography alone. then do pastpaper recent ones like do first 2012,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 . Each day one year of these and check with marking scheme. if u have any questions ask.

Reaction score
Plxx help....

Climate , population, water resources :p

Reaction score
First attempt the question.. then look the answer in marking scheme? or write the answer while looking at marking scheme? :p

Reaction score
NO. First do the entire paper in 2:30 mins for 5 whole questions. after wards check it and see the mistakes.

Reaction score
NO. First do the entire paper in 2:30 mins for 5 whole questions. after wards check it and see the mistakes.
I don't think you need a timer to set in Geo.Time management is difficult in History but Geo is no problem.I am solving the questions and then checking them with ms side by side.Doesn't take me more than 2 hours to complete 5 questions.

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!
I need some URGENT help!! I have ALOT of trouble remembering the dates of eventsnin section 2 . I need to know those for the timeline questions. Can someone please tell me an easy way to go about it . Please please please. Help will be appreciated . Thanking u guys in advance!