• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

Well okay ill try to provide the marks but dont expect me to give you marks like a pro type of teacher.

well for Q1 you get all marks its a perfect answer.4/4
and for the second question you get a 6.5/7 because i think you forgot to mention that after passing the pakistan resolution the league would not accept any plan until it gave the option of pakistan creation and therefore the cripps mission was bound to fail on the muslim side.

Well you may say that you have said the same thing as i said above,i agree but the examiner might be looking for the word Pakistan resolution in your answer.
so lets see what grade you score.

4+6.5 /11 *100 =95.5% i would take that percentage on any day its an A*.hahahah
there are no 0.5 marks in pakstudies.

Reaction score
Cna any one answer this question :How far has the Objective Resolution of 1949 been implemented by successors governments of Pakistan. (7)

Reaction score
Can anyone ans dis : How far has the objective Resolution of 1948 been implemented by successors govt.s of Pakistan (7)

Reaction score
but am worried about pakstudies paper2, pakstudies paper1, islamiat and urdu are going vry good!

Reaction score
anybody answer these 4 mark questions!
-who was allan octavian hume?
-who was king george v?
-what was press act?
-who were ali brothers?
-what was treaty of lausanne?
-what was communal award?
-who was ramsay macdonald?
-who was lord willington?
-what was jinnah and shafi league?
-what was operation fairplay?

Reaction score
-who was king george v?
-what was press act?
-who were ali brothers?
some of these qstns r too rare n I don't think they cud come in the CIEs, we don't even have much abt em in the books!

Reaction score
has anyone used the WORKbooks of nigelkelly and huma naz sethi accompanied with textbooks?
if so how effective r dey?

Reaction score
Please urgent help needed. Why isnt anybody answering ive asked this question before
Are interest, aql(reason), and islamic teachings about relations with business partners, etc included in the syllabus or not?

Reaction score
-who was king george v?
-what was press act?
-who were ali brothers?

Most of the questions are not required as they are not part of the syllabus. :)

Reaction score
Please urgent help needed. Why isnt anybody answering ive asked this question before
Are interest, aql(reason), and islamic teachings about relations with business partners, etc included in the syllabus or not?

they are not as such included but still u need to have an idea of them as now the examiner kind of includes them with the prophets conduct and teachings

Reaction score
it is gud to add linking sentences at the end of each reason for 7 nd 14 mark qustns in pak studies paper 1 , for e.g "Thus due to this reason mughal empire came into an end" !!!!