• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Plus I have heard that additional sheets were given for Islamiyat exam in other centers but in our center we were not given. D: I am like so worried about paper 2 which is one of the lengthiest paper and I do require extra sheets for it. ):

Reaction score
for urdu syllabus B translation:
do we have to write the answer in paragraph form, or in numbered bullets (as it is in the marking scheme)?
my teachers say in numbered bullets but, in the answer book, it is in paragraph form
help plz!

Reaction score
Any body appeared of islamiat may june 2012 ... i want to ask a question that in question 3 , the battle of trench and battle of khbyer one. In its (B) part the question was write the importance of both of the battles or one of them/either?

Reaction score
Any body appeared of islamiat may june 2012 ... i want to ask a question that in question 3 , the battle of trench and battle of khbyer one. In its (B) part the question was write the importance of both of the battles or one of them/either?

we had to write about both of them

Reaction score
for urdu syllabus B translation:
do we have to write the answer in paragraph form, or in numbered bullets (as it is in the marking scheme)?
my teachers say in numbered bullets but, in the answer book, it is in paragraph form
help plz!

paragraph form

Reaction score
Reaction score

Yes brother, the above commentators are right. We had to right on one of them.
Hope we helped ;)

Reaction score
m sorry i still cnt get it. if its only 4 b4 the exam, thn geo exam is already over, thn y cnt v discuss it. i don wonna b bannd so...xtra cautious

Yaar guyz see, we have already given the exam of this particular people, then why discuss it among people ????
In my opinion: this lowers your confidence especially if you get to know that you had put a wrong answer.
Prepare for other exams.
Hope my advice helps. ;)

Do this after finishing all exams. PATIENCE please .........................
Go and sleep now :sleep: