• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
m sorry i still cnt get it. if its only 4 b4 the exam, thn geo exam is already over, thn y cnt v discuss it. i don wonna b bannd so...xtra cautious
it so happened in recent years that, because of time difference between countries, some candidates called their relatives in other countries and leaked the paper to them, like an hour ago or so
to avoid this, they made paper variants, and, furthermore, prohibited communications for 24 hours

Reaction score
Guys , islamiat p1 , geography are all over . MOVE ON !!!
i have a question islamiat p2
Q) Trace the stages that led to the compilation of the six authentic books of hadith ? [10]

Reaction score
Q) Trace the stages that led to the compilation of the six authentic books of hadith ? [10]

Exactly..
This question is easy
-You have to write that the Muhaddithin (Imam Bukhari etc) used several methods to check the authenticity of the hadith that they collected by dividing the hadith into Sanad and Matn. They checked that the chain of transmitters were not broken and that its text should not contradict the teachings of Quran, be against the family of Holy Prophet etc. Then the muhaddithin checked Asma-Ur-Rijal (the narrators) their biographies were collected to ensure that they were pious, had excellent memory, were not liers. I will post the complete answer for this after some time okay? Hope you understand what you actually have to write. : )

Reaction score
Exactly..
This question is easy
-You have to write that the Muhaddithin (Imam Bukhari etc) used several methods to check the authenticity of the hadith that they collected by dividing the hadith into Sanad and Matn. They checked that the chain of transmitters were not broken and that its text should not contradict the teachings of Quran, be against the family of Holy Prophet etc. Then the muhaddithin checked Asma-Ur-Rijal (the narrators) their biographies were collected to ensure that they were pious, had excellent memory, were not liers. I will post the complete answer for this after some time okay? Hope you understand what you actually have to write. : )
i dunno if im right or not but i disagree with this. this is ans for methods tht ensured authentic compilation ahadis
i agree with stallion .. dont we have to write about compilation during H.P (S) lifetime and during Caliphs time ??

Reaction score
i dunno if im right or not but i disagree with this. this is ans for methods tht ensured authentic compilation ahadis

Well, this question is just the same as the question asking for the methods to ensure the authenticity of hadith.Read carefully it says the stages that led to Sihah Sitta books. Imam Bukhari and other Muhaddithin collected the Hadith, used the methods and finally when they came into conclusion that their books are authentic and not contrary to the beliefs of Islam, they compiled it in a book form. I hope I am not wrong.

Reaction score
Well, this question is just the same as the question asking for the methods to ensure the authenticity of hadith.Read carefully it says the stages that led to Sihah Sitta books. Imam Bukhari and other Muhaddithin collected the Hadith, used the methods and finally when they came into conclusion that their books are authentic and not contrary to the beliefs of Islam, they compiled it in a book form. I hope I am not wrong.
i respect your view , but lets wait for others to answer too :)

Reaction score
First the companions...
then the sucessors
then the sucessors of the sucessors
For details FNM PAGE NO 168, 169 AND 170...U HAVE TO EXTRACT IT FROM HERE

Reaction score
First the companions...
then the sucessors
then the sucessors of the sucessors
For details FNM PAGE NO 168, 169 AND 170...U HAVE TO EXTRACT IT FROM HERE
but that also includes the compilation of Imam Bukhari :/

Reaction score
yea i read it .. last question
the question asked stages that led to compilation so why are we writing about Imam Bukhari's details too ?

The question is kinda confusing to everyone. According to me, we don't have to write the details of the books rather what the Muhadditin did, their contributions. They used to travel long distances to hear hadith and record it. If we compare this question with that of stages that led to the compilation of Quran. First the importance of the compilation, then Hazrat Zaid Bin Sabit (R.A) collected verses in each and every empire and used his methods to check the verses. Probably, same technique is going to be applied in this question. I am not trying to prove myself right or anything. Just throwing out my understanding of the question..