• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
'if balochistan is developed, it can feed the whole of Pakistan'. Give reasons in favour or against this statement

Help is awesome plz :)

Reaction score
Not here to discuss the geog paper but I just wanted to say that it was sorta difficult. I attempted the questions which I thought were easy so yeah History paper was far way easier than this. Btw, Is Pak studies paper going to be scanned or something ?

Reaction score
Not here to discuss the geog paper but I just wanted to say that it was sorta difficult. I attempted the questions which I thought were easy so yeah History paper was far way easier than this. Btw, Is Pak studies paper going to be scanned or something ?

yes, ALL papers are going to be scanned =/

Reaction score
all the papers are scanned, i guess :S

Reaction score
^You sure? cause I have heard that only Islamiyat papers are going to be scanned. : |