• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hey can i get answers to these questions........
Q1:
HOW IMP. WAS THE GOVERNMENT OF INDAI ACT? 7 MARKS
Q2: why did the congress oppose the morley minto reforms? 7 marks
q3: why was there so much opposition to the government of india act 1935? 7 marks

Reaction score
Can anybody plz answer this....
1) Why did Sir Syed try to improve relations between the Muslims and the British? (7)

Reaction score
hey can i get answers to these questions........
Q1:
HOW IMP. WAS THE GOVERNMENT OF INDAI ACT? 7 MARKS
Q2: why did the congress oppose the morley minto reforms? 7 marks
q3: why was there so much opposition to the government of india act 1935? 7 marks
Q1 : Idk
Q2 :
1) Britishers were giving more relaxation to Muslims which annoyed congress, they were expecting great concessions. Hindus wanted control over major subjects but they were given hold only on minor ones.
2) Separate electorates were given to Muslims.
3) Hindus resented the relatives on higher position of Muslims in the councils despite their much smaller number.
Q3 :
1) Viceroy & governor-general had special powers, they have a right to dismiss ministers of the whole administration.
2) Only 25% Indian population was able to vote because of the property qualification, which means only smaller number of Indians can vote.
3) All sides of India opposed it and they were sure that after this they were not be getting anything new so it was better to oppose it. Diarrhea was not completely abolished it was just shifted to provinces to centre so it could be misused by govt.

Reaction score
Can anybody plz answer this....
1) Why did Sir Syed try to improve relations between the Muslims and the British? (7)
Q1 :
1) To stop the cruelties of Britishers after war of 1857 the Hindus put the blame on Muslims.
2) To improve the educational standards of the Muslims b/c muslimsdidnt sent their children to western schools &I they were backward in the field of education than the Hindus
3) To improve the political & economical conditions because without a better understanding with the Britishers they could not get power in the politics

Reaction score
I want to ask that,iam giving pst islamiat and urdu almost after 14 days and in pst half section 3 is remaining and in islamiat first islamic community and history and importance of quran are remaining.so how to manage my time for geography and other subjects revision.anybody there who had done this before?

Reaction score
I want to ask that,iam giving pst islamiat and urdu almost after 14 days and in pst half section 3 is remaining and in islamiat first islamic community and history and importance of quran are remaining.so how to manage my time for geography and other subjects revision.anybody there who had done this before?
man make a timetable , avoid distractions and take deep breaths and drink plenty of water and pray inshaallah you'll get good grades

Reaction score
make notes instead of reading long pages make short notes

Reaction score
If i only learn islamiyat marking scheme will i be able to score a decent grade?
Reply asap
no buddy you should remember references and the questions marking scheme is just a help you should develop your answers through marking scheme and you will get goood grades inshaallah