• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Assalam-u-Alaikum everyone!
I am here after a gap of a year or so... After I gave my Cies last year ;). Just wanted to know that is there any useful link or links for notes of O level Urdu A syllabus. It would be of much help. Thanks in advance! (y)

Reaction score
Hi everyone !
Just a notice if someone of u here lives in Karachi and wants to buy Review Books of the Best Islamiat teacher in Pakistan Sir Khurram Hussain P.M me

Reaction score
How to answer statement question (6 marks) in geography?
The marks are divided in the ratio of 3 to 2 to 1. Firstly. straightaway give ur opinion and after that give 3, explained benefits or positive points of the statement with which u agree. Then 2 negative points of the other statement and give proper explanation 4 that, too. The remaining 1 mark is 4 examples...
Hope it helped:)

Reaction score
The marks are divided in the ratio of 3 to 2 to 1. Firstly. straightaway give ur opinion and after that give 3, explained benefits or positive points of the statement with which u agree. Then 2 negative points of the other statement and give proper explanation 4 that, too. The remaining 1 mark is 4 examples...
Hope it helped:)
Thanks!

Reaction score
Yaar Guys im having issue in battles Yaad nhi hoti, like in mocks me Khyber ki jaga Mutah likh kr gaya! :p Please tell me guys aur references bhi. Surahs and Hadith are pain in the :p

Last edited: