• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hey guys can you tell me how to attempt the summary in urdu and which muhawras should i learn ??
please help needed
Summary is the 1/3 of the text.
Each Ashara is of 2 marks nd should not be explained more than that.
keep the words in limit. ( Not more than 100 words )
To the point
AND THERE YOU GO (y)
Only Learn the Important Mahawaras, usually set in past papers ( Only come Easy ones Except one )
Good LUCK (y) :)

Reaction score
AOA!
Ok I'll try... although I did not attempt it in the paper.

Ans- The motorway needs to be built as it will connect the small towns to the more developed urban areas. Businessmen and investors can then invest in these less developed areas, which will cause economic growth. The small-scale and cottage industries will also benefit from it as there products can be sent to the markets in urban areas. The proposed motorway can be built as the land is flat there, so it is easy to build. The main material required i.e cement is also available locally/ in Pakistan. Unskilled and cheap labour force/ labourers are also available. On the other hand, a lot of capital is required, which will be a burden on Pakistan's already indebted economy. The machines required for this will also have to be imported. There is lack of technical experts in Pakistan, so skilled labour would have to be hired from foreign countries. The population of that town is also low, so there would not be much return on investment.

Hope this helped you! :)
Thank GOD I wrote the same :)
Thanks Bro (y)

Reaction score
AOA!
Ok I'll try... although I did not attempt it in the paper.

Ans- The motorway needs to be built as it will connect the small towns to the more developed urban areas. Businessmen and investors can then invest in these less developed areas, which will cause economic growth. The small-scale and cottage industries will also benefit from it as there products can be sent to the markets in urban areas. The proposed motorway can be built as the land is flat there, so it is easy to build. The main material required i.e cement is also available locally/ in Pakistan. Unskilled and cheap labour force/ labourers are also available. On the other hand, a lot of capital is required, which will be a burden on Pakistan's already indebted economy. The machines required for this will also have to be imported. There is lack of technical experts in Pakistan, so skilled labour would have to be hired from foreign countries. The population of that town is also low, so there would not be much return on investment.

I did not give examples as the question did not specify it, although you can give them if you want to.

Hope this helped you! :)
BUT MY ANSWER DIFFERS ALOT :(........I wrote that it would connect different areas of Sindh......improve transport and communication.....transfer of goods......people would move to K.B for fishing and agriculture , increasing the areas population.....new housing schemes and industries will be built along the motorway......better 4 the economy.......................problems; people wont prefer leaving hyderabads socially and economically developed area to the underdeveloped town......govt may not be keen on building the motorway.......Pakistan is facing economic crisis (motorway is expensive)....corruption

Reaction score
BUT MY ANSWER DIFFERS ALOT :(........I wrote that it would connect different areas of Sindh......improve transport and communication.....transfer of goods......people would move to K.B for fishing and agriculture , increasing the areas population.....new housing schemes and industries will be built along the motorway......better 4 the economy.......................problems; people wont prefer leaving hyderabads socially and economically developed area to the underdeveloped town......govt may not be keen on building the motorway.......Pakistan is facing economic crisis (motorway is expensive)....corruption
AOA!
These are all valid points too. My answer did not state all points that could be written. Yours is very good, as long as you addressed each part of the question, which I think you did. (y)

Don't worry! ;)

Reaction score
It's Perfect ! (y)

Reaction score
Which Crop is Grown in Low rainfall area ?
My Ans Cotton ????
it can not be cotton since it requires rainfall abve 1000 mm and irrigaton can fill this gap. in pakistan the are plated on irrigated fields. Although i didnt attempt this question but if they didnt say something about irrigation then it CAN be Wheat as Mr.physics said. but in my openion its hould be MAIZE. it requires 50-500mm of raifall or it can be millets - grown in desserts