• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys, some examples which cab be inlcuded in part d of tomorrow's exam
-National Agricultural Research Council has been set up to provide farmers new breeding methods
-Agricultural Development Bank of Pakistan has been providing loans to farmers and aiding in providing tractors at leases and loans
-Karachi Nuclear power plant can be mentioned
-Oil refineries of Attock and National Refinery located at Karachi
-Oil and gas development corporation has also been carrying out work in exploration of resoruces
-Thatta-Badin wind corridor (credits go to M. Hamza)
-Wind power is also possible in balochistan (ormara , pasni , jiwani) and Karachi coast
-Geothermal can be harnessed in Himalayan region and chagai in Balochistan

Reaction score
Ok guys the problem with the 2nd Question was that CIE again had been successful in confusing us but the most suitable answer was written by that person who was able to understand Faith. Implementing of Faith is everything related to every part of our life and I dont think it involves the passages because faith was related towards the 5 pillars of Islam , article of faith and our connection with the people. And also we could relate towards the Quran because the Question said *How Hadith provide Guidance* The Quran does the same thing but the Hadis connection had to be shown.

Reaction score
-National Agricultural Research Council has been set up to provide farmers new breeding methods
-Agricultural Development Bank of Pakistan has been providing loans to farmers and aiding in providing tractors at leases and loans
-Oil and gas development corporation has also been carrying out work in exploration of resoruces
-Wind power is also possible in balochistan (ormara , pasni , jiwani) and Karachi coast
Others are
-Jhang , Pakistan , Biomass
-Gharo, Pakistan , Power plant
-Quetta , potwar plateau , Coal

Reaction score
Ok guys the problem with the 2nd Question was that CIE again had been successful in confusing us but the most suitable answer was written by that person who was able to understand Faith. Implementing of Faith is everything related to every part of our life and I dont think it involves the passages because faith was related towards the 5 pillars of Islam , article of faith and our connection with the people. And also we could relate towards the Quran because the Question said *How Hadith provide Guidance* The Quran does the same thing but the Hadis connection had to be shown.
The teachers have confirmed it that the answer was indeed the conduct of individual amd communal both... :)

Reaction score
Love you for this mann..

Reaction score
These are great... I'll add several more to these:
Water Resources:
- Chashma Barrage
- Kalabagh Dam
- Marala-Ravi and Chashma-Jhelum Link Canals
- Baglihar Dam and Kishanganga project (violations by India of Indus Water Treaty)
- IRSA (Indus River System authority -> to solve provincial conflicts over water)

Population:
- 'Khuda ki Basti' and 'Orangi Pilot Project', both in Karachi (Self-help schemes)
- Pakistan's population expected to double by 2050 (according to UN)
- Around 45% people are employed in primary, 14% in secondary, and 41% employed in tertiary sectors.
- Pakistan's unemployment rate is 6%.
- In 2013, Pakistan's population growth rate was 1.6%.

I'll add more InshaAllah, if I have the time. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thumbs Up ! :)

Reaction score
These are great... I'll add several more to these:
Water Resources:
- Chashma Barrage
- Kalabagh Dam
- Marala-Ravi and Chashma-Jhelum Link Canals
- Baglihar Dam and Kishanganga project (violation by India of Indus Water Treaty)
- IRSA (Indus River System authority -> to solve provincial conflicts over water)

Population:
- 'Khuda ki Basti' and 'Orangi Pilot Project', both in Karachi (Self-help schemes)
- Pakistan's population expected to double by 2050 (according to UN)
- Around 45% people are employed in primary, 14% in secondary, and 41% employed in tertiary sectors.
- Pakistan's unemployment rate is 6%.
- In 2013, Pakistan's population growth rate was 1.6%.

I'll add more InshaAllah, if I have the time. :)
(y) Alla :)

Reaction score
can anyone tell me which chapters are really imp in geography and how should i prepaer them?