• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
(A) pakistan should expand trade with china...
(B) pakistan should develop good trade relations with EU countries...
which statement do you support more? (6)

can anybody answer this question, I am supporting statement A but I don't have any example^^
I agree in statement A because the trade with China is more promising due to China*s interest in Pakistan , as Pakistan is considered to be a Friendly nation. The trade with China will help Pakistan to fix its negative trade of Balance because Pakistan will be provided concessions in the Chinese markets which would increase the sale of of Pakistani goods, thus increasing the export. However China will also benefit us by not placing trade embargoes and heavy tariffs on Pakistani good which would have prevented Pakistan from achieving good trade and Pakistani goods would have gain lot of Loss. Exceptionally China is also keen to develop more good relations and increasing trade with Pakistan,which no other country has yet achieved with Pakistan but China has volunteered which could be seen when in 1978 when The first Highway was built connecting two states which is the Karakorum highway. I did not choose Statement B it is because Pakistan will face great hardships in fulfilling the demands with the European countries and because Pakistan has a bad reputation which could be seen that Pakistan^s fishing industry products are banned in Europe due to lack of standard. Developing relations with European states also means that Pakistan has to break relations with other friendly countries including China which Pakistan cannot afford because the these relations are crucial.

Reaction score
Than
I agree in statement A because the trade with China is more promising due to China*s interest in Pakistan , as Pakistan is considered to be a Friendly nation. The trade with China will help Pakistan to fix its negative trade of Balance because Pakistan will be provided concessions in the Chinese markets which would increase the sale of of Pakistani goods, thus increasing the export. However China will also benefit us by not placing trade embargoes and heavy tariffs on Pakistani good which would have prevented Pakistan from achieving good trade and Pakistani goods would have gain lot of Loss. Exceptionally China is also keen to develop more good relations and increasing trade with Pakistan,which no other country has yet achieved with Pakistan but China has volunteered which could be seen when in 1978 when The first Highway was built connecting two states which is the Karakorum highway. I did not choose Statement B it is because Pakistan will face great hardships in fulfilling the demands with the European countries and because Pakistan has a bad reputation which could be seen that Pakistan^s fishing industry products are banned in Europe due to lack of standard. Developing relations with European states also means that Pakistan has to break relations with other friendly countries including China which Pakistan cannot afford because the these relations are crucial.

Thankyouu, a very helpful answer :'D but isn't it too long?

Reaction score
"describe the main difficulties faced by the Prophet (SAWW) himself during his time in makka after his call to prophethood "
any suitable quotes for this ? the marking scheme requires it and i cant find any... help please ??
threats drom the quraish worried abu talib and he treid to stop muhammad from preaching because he did not have strength to oppose his people to which holy Prophet replied by saying " if they place the sun on my right hand and the moon on my left hand,and ask me to stop preaching the word of God to the people, i will never accept what they say.I shall persist in it until Allah enables me to discharge it fully or I perish in the attempt"

Reaction score
Question :
Q Why Allah sent Quran To an Illiterate person ? (4)
firstly,if the holy prophet would have been literate the people would have said that the Holy Quran was an invention of the Holy Prophet pbuh Secondly Allah wanted to show the people that Allah rose amongst themselves in the period of ignorance such a fine man though illiterate who had knowledge to discriminate between right and wrong.Allah wanted to show the leaders of Quraish that they could too be like the Holy Prophet PBUH“You (Muhammad) had no idea about the scripture, nor faith." 42:52 Thirdly Allah sent Quran to an illetrate person as Allah gives knowledge to whosoever He Wills.

Reaction score
"The contribution of Jinnah in the Pakistan movement was the most important among all"Explain the given statement with references. [14] (help please)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me a way through which I can check my hist answers on my own when I am practicing them?:confused:

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me a way through which I can check my hist answers on my own when I am practicing them?:confused:
It was tough for me to check my answers too , because for me they are confusing but gladly I have found a method which can be used to check your own answers. First when you write your answers , note the year of the paper from which you are taking the question and then go to max papers or any other website which provides marking schemes and examiner reports. When you have done the things mentioned above then you complete your answer and first check the marking scheme and see how much your answer and that answer resembles or any logical connection is found between them and then check the examiner reports for the mistakes done by candidates who had taken the same question. It is good method and May you get the best of it.

Reaction score
Why did Hazrat Ali (RA) and Hazrat Muawiya (RA) fight with each other ?? (4)
I searched a lot on the internet but I mainly found many Shia based websites for the answer of this question which didn't satisfy me because I'm a sunni ! Can anyone help me with that ??

Reaction score
Why did Hazrat Ali (RA) and Hazrat Muawiya (RA) fight with each other ?? (4)
I searched a lot on the internet but I mainly found many Shia based websites for the answer of this question which didn't satisfy me because I'm a Sunni ! Can anyone help me with that ??
First of this ain't coming cuz Hazrat Ali came too much recently
One reason was the political rivalry because Ali tried to depose him fro reasons im sure you know
Secondly, the rebels had won him over by propganda by showing Usman's bloodstained shirt and when Ali delayed action against the rebels it aroused sentiments, hence the battle of siffin
In this particular question you just have to tell briefly the story around these two points :)

Reaction score
First of this ain't coming cuz Hazrat Ali came too much recently
One reason was the political rivalry because Ali tried to depose him fro reasons im sure you know
Secondly, the rebels had won him over by propganda by showing Usman's bloodstained shirt and when Ali delayed action against the rebels it aroused sentiments, hence the battle of siffin
In this particular question you just have to tell briefly the story around these two points :)
oh thanks !! And what do you expect to come in the question 2 ?? Maybe the teaching of God and His relation with Messengers / Humans coz the compilation and revelation of Quran came in 2014 !!

Reaction score
oh thanks !! And what do you expect to come in the question 2 ?? Maybe the teaching of God and His relation with Messengers / Humans coz the compilation and revelation of Quran came in 2014 !!
Exactly....and everyone's talking about these two!!!

Reaction score
"The contribution of Jinnah in the Pakistan movement was the most important among all"Explain the given statement with references. [14] (help please)
First write about jinnnah's efforts for Pakistan movement such as delhi proposal, fourteen points, Gandhi jinnah talk in 1944, Diect action day nd at last mention that due to his unbanding efforts for Pak atlast Redcliffe award was declared.
Secondly write about efforts of Allama Iqbal such Allahabad adress nd his poetry which divert league aim towards Achieving separate country for muslims nd brought nationalism feelings through his poetry
3rdly write about efforts of Rehmat Ali such as his speech after RTC nd his four pages pamphlet called ""Now OR Never"" nd his suggestion for the name of muslim Pakistan....
After this give ur judgement of whos efforts do u thinkk were more imp nd ur done

Reaction score
First write about jinnnah's efforts for Pakistan movement such as delhi proposal, fourteen points, Gandhi jinnah talk in 1944, Diect action day nd at last mention that due to his unbanding efforts for Pak atlast Redcliffe award was declared.
Secondly write about efforts of Allama Iqbal such Allahabad adress nd his poetry which divert league aim towards Achieving separate country for muslims nd brought nationalism feelings through his poetry
3rdly write about efforts of Rehmat Ali such as his speech after RTC nd his four pages pamphlet called ""Now OR Never"" nd his suggestion for the name of muslim Pakistan....
After this give ur judgement of whos efforts do u thinkk were more imp nd ur done

THANKS A LOT I SERACHED ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND COULDN'T FIND ANY RELEVANT ANSWERS