• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can anybody please tell me the battles from Abu Bakr's (R.A) that are important to study in depth? :/
Also, which battles fought under Umar's (R.A) can be asked for 5 or 10 marks? :eek:
Please help ASAP, thankyouu so much :')

Reaction score
Can anybody please tell me the battles from Abu Bakr's (R.A) that are important to study in depth? :/
Also, which battles fought under Umar's (R.A) can be asked for 5 or 10 marks? :eek:
Abu Bakr's battles can only come as a whole question on his expansion.
And Umar's can come as individual only in Qadisiya, Yarmuk, Jasr, Nahawand (but the 1st 2 are more important) Hope ot helps :)

Reaction score
Last time from Caliphate of Umar (R.A) question appear that was asking about Battle of Yarmuk for 10marks..

Reaction score
Abu Bakr's battles can only come as a whole question on his expansion.
And Umar's can come as individual only in Qadisiya, Yarmuk, Jasr, Nahawand (but the 1st 2 are more important) Hope ot helps :)

I'm okay with the other three but there's not much content in nahawand :S
Anyways, Thankyouu ;) yes, it helped :D

Reaction score
Last time from Caliphate of Umar (R.A) question appear that was asking about Battle of Yarmuk for 10marks..

Yeah, I saw unfortunately there's not much content in it for ten marks so we'll have to expand causes and consequences even fall of Damascus..
Is there any other battle from caliphate that can come for ten marks? :eek:

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw unfortunately there's not much content in it for ten marks so we'll have to expand causes and consequences even fall of Damascus..
Is there any other battle from caliphate that can come for ten marks? :eek:
well i dont think so if any of battle woud come for 10marks.. there are 90% chances of question abt caliphate of Usman (R.A) what problems does he faced in the end of his caliphate? and also do remember nd thorough study battles at the time of Hazrat Ali they r most imp too for this session......

Reaction score
well i dont think so if any of battle woud come for 10marks.. there are 90% chances of question abt caliphate of Usman (R.A) what problems does he faced in the end of his caliphate? and also do remember nd thorough study battles at the time of Hazrat Ali they r most imp too for this session......
Hmm okay Thankyouu :D

Reaction score
Can anybody explain the new six mark qs in geography?
like I tried solving the ones in book but I'm not sure if my answers are right so what exactly is the marking scheme for it?

Reaction score
This questions has been
Can anybody explain the new six mark qs in geography?
like I tried solving the ones in book but I'm not sure if my answers are right so what exactly is the marking scheme for it?
explained extremely well a couple of pages back!

Reaction score
People, for the six marks questions in Geography, the ones where they ask 'To what extent' or something to do with 'feasibility', are we supposed to mention both positives and negatives?

Reaction score
People, for the six marks questions in Geography, the ones where they ask 'To what extent' or something to do with 'feasibility', are we supposed to mention both positives and negatives?
Yeps go for both sides, but most probably these qs won't be in our paper since we have the new ones

Reaction score
(A) pakistan should expand trade with china...
(B) pakistan should develop good trade relations with EU countries...
which statement do you support more? (6)

can anybody answer this question, I am supporting statement A but I don't have any example^^