• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Lead pencil what kind of notes do you need in urdu A. I will guide you if you need anything.
Thank You very much.I want notes for Urdu first language Poetry because almost i do not have idea of poetry at all.
and kindly tell me if you know any tutor for Urdu first language.I need it urgently.

Reaction score
We'll if you live in Lahore I can give you my teacher's number as she is the most highly paid, experienced, and old teacher since she started teaching from 1988 to o levels. One of her students got world distinction and scored 99 percent marks. Her number is 042 3517796 and name is Farukh masood, teaches in Acadameia in model town Lahore.

Since you need urgent help. I would advise you that you should get the book O level Urdu Nisab by Dr Saleem Akhtar. From that you should learn in depth the explanations of different ghazals and memorize them by heart. If you do not have to give your CIE exam this year I would provide the more detailed method one that earns a distinction. It's a more complex method and would thus take time to understand and study.

Reaction score
I can tell you how a person gets a distinction in Pak studies and Islamiat but only if you have so e time like at least 6 month or so.

Reaction score
On the memory thing I would recommend you that whenever you read something to properly fix that in mind you need to link some kind of emotion with it. For example, do you remember what you ate last Sunday back. The most probable answer will be no. But if a major car accident happened on that day to one of your close relatives you would certainly remember it. If you simply keep on repeating things it would not remain in your mind for long ( unless you constantly repeat it ) rather than you first link a REALLY strong emotion with it then repeat it, it would be quite easy for you to memorize and recall on time.

Reaction score
I can tell you how a person gets a distinction in Pak studies and Islamiat but only if you have so e time like at least 6 month or so.
Still tell me i am eager to know but in precise. You may tell me assuming that i have covered the whole syllabus past papers and know various surahs for different topics. Now what s next

Reaction score
guys tell me...........
suppose i will attempt all questions in paper but there will be choice then what will examiner do,he will check my all questions and then will consider my that question in which i will score more or will totally ignore extra???????????????????(n)

Reaction score
I will talk in brief. The thing is that in islamiat and Pak studies most candidates fail to achieve marks due to not understanding the question and writing about something which is not required. As I said earlier that while answering questions you should follow the criteria you do when answering in real life. So for islamiat all 10 marks questions are knowledge based. So think of everything you can. Every point you can think of write it down, provided that it is based on that question and nothing else. Yo have almost 18 minutes for a 10 mark question. Write anything you can think of related to the question in those 18 minutes. The more facts you give, the higher he mark is likely to be.

As for the quotation thing, first you need to understands the point of a quotation. A quotation is used to support or illustrate a point made. So as long as a quotation follows the above criteria you can quote it. But now the thing is that excessive quotations can limit you answer and points made. Since you have a very little time you may quote 3 to 4 quotations. You can give more than this but tha would be useless and no marks are awarded for it.

This is for 10 marks questions

Reaction score
No there isn t any need for asking them because it is 100% guaranteed that importance will come and in case if there comes to write in a distinctive way then all we need is to write in it the main theme in more detail with one key line or feature of the Sura.
Thank you now i understood.

Reaction score
Don't be tense, even if lets say 3 questions come from Sec 3, the percentile system will save your ass.... Secondly dont leave the entire section 3, do the Problems of Pakistan, Ayub Khan and Seperation of East Pakistan, because if 3 questions come from Sec 3, and you do these 3 you will able to answer at least a 14 mark question.... Its impossible that 3 questions come entirely from after these!
Thank you very much. now i really understood.

Reaction score
We'll if you live in Lahore I can give you my teacher's number as she is the most highly paid, experienced, and old teacher since she started teaching from 1988 to o levels. One of her students got world distinction and scored 99 percent marks. Her number is 042 3517796 and name is Farukh masood, teaches in Acadameia in model town Lahore.

Since you need urgent help. I would advise you that you should get the book O level Urdu Nisab by Dr Saleem Akhtar. From that you should learn in depth the explanations of different ghazals and memorize them by heart. If you do not have to give your CIE exam this year I would provide the more detailed method one that earns a distinction. It's a more complex method and would thus take time to understand and study.
Thankyou. But sorry i do not live in lahore.I will have to give exams in october november session.

Reaction score
Well you can actually leave section 3. The thing is that the setter can never ever set more than 2 question on each section. If you do the entire section 1 and 2 perfectly there is no chance that you can lose a mark but I would still recommend you that you should not leave section 3. Because if a question comes, which you do not have any knowledge about. You may lose marks or to 12. This is really serious. So the thing is that you should at least study section 3 in a little detail. So that you might not get trapped. By the way it is never ever seen in the past papers that there are 3 questions from any section. This technique was becoming quite popular and nobody would study section 3. So the Cambridge decided to change the syllabus from 2015; including one compulsory question. Even in the specimen papers they showed a 10 mark question taken from Section3 to terrorize the students.

Reaction score
Is it safe to leave out "United Nations" from International relations - Pakistan studies, for the May/June 2014 exam?

Reaction score
I want to ask about islamiat,is it okay if we prepare pastpapers from 2000?Or are 1990 pastpapers also important?
Kindly reply.

Reaction score
Can anyone answer this question:
How successful has Pakistan been as a member of world organisations since 1947?