• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

we r not forcing u its up to u by the way,i kniw it takes a long time to type so do whatever is possible,u could write the first few lines here so i can see if i have the correct thing with me.

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
we r not forcing u its up to u by the way,i kniw it takes a long time to type so do whatever is possible,u could write the first few lines here so i can see if i have the correct thing with me.
yeah I know you guys aren't but I want to help that is why you will get the Reign of both the P.M's i.e Nawaz and blah blah. By tomorrow at exactly 3:00 and 00 seconds !! :D :p

Reaction score

Sure !! Just Remember SALMAN APNA WALAD KABHI NAHI TORTA !! :D :D :p
oh guys this thread has gone out of topic !! lets return to topic !! Post the questions and yeah I will not post my notes here rather will create a sperate thread and then tell you !!

Reaction score

guys a little change in plan !! I will upload the notes at 9:00 Pm ok ?? As I m little busy tomorrow well here are todays question
Q1) Why did Gandhi called Cripps Mission a post-dated cheque on a failing bank ? [7]

Reaction score

is the question about why the cripps mission fail or why gandhi thought the cripps mission was no use as british were going to leave anyway? :?
well i will include both points

-gandhi wanted self rule immediately but the mission said that the british government will provide dominion status after war
-gandhi wanted india as a whole and resented that any province could opt out of federation
-gandhi knew that the british were desperate and they needed help of indians so gandhi intended to exploit this situation
-gandhi knew that the british were soon going to have to leave india due to losses after world warII and they were just grasping at straws to remain in power
(i am not sure whether to include this point :p )
-jinnah opposed the partition as well because there was no mention of Pakistan and method of opting out of provinces was not clear

Reaction score

please tell how have i done it is the first time i am answering

Reaction score

Only mentioned Gandhis points and u have indeed covered all points but just remember that it was not decided whether british were to leave soon then the WW2 was goin on and no one knew when they will leave and this question asked why Gandhi thought and Hindus as a whole thought that Cripps mission was a failure so 7/7 dude nice goin. :p :p :p

Reaction score

Now the question time has arrived and is upon us !!!!! :p

1.What was the War of Independence? (4)

2.Why did Haji Shariat Ullah set up the Faraizi Movement? (7)

Reaction score

Question 1 even came in my mocks :D
A war or a rebillion by the Indians for british rule is called War of Independence. This War was fought in 1857 by Indians rebellors but British easily defeated them by August 1858. After this war British took strong measures against Indians !!

Reaction score

Haji-Shariat Ullah started his Faraizi movement bcause
-Muslims in Bengal had become superstious and had left their religion.
-They were being tortured by Hindu and British Landlord.
-They condition were miserable and they had adopted the culture of other religions.

Reaction score

a little more detail would do but since every one knows this question like its part of their body so 4/4 marks.

Reaction score

salmanpakrocks said:
Haji-Shariat Ullah started his Faraizi movement bcause
-Muslims in Bengal had become superstious and had left their religion.
-They were being tortured by Hindu and British Landlord.
-They condition were miserable and they had adopted the culture of other religions.

yup perfectly done u could in the end im pretty sure u would as well write that his mission was continued by Titu Mir who continued this movement and helped the Muslims oppopse their taxes of beards and other stuff.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN
7/7

Reaction score

in the examiners report i saw that it must be remembered that titu mir was not his follower, he started a separate movement. Check in Farooq Bajwa maybe i am wrong :p
but his mission was continued by his son DADU MIAN

Reaction score

hey guys i got a question in my mocks asking "what was indian councils act?"(4)
there were a number of indian councils act right? and morley minto was itself an indian councils act! so do u think the question was complete? bcoz i think that at least the year should be given otherwise how could i do it? :?