• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

well going to do a question and then going to sleep

when will the next questions be given?

Reaction score

Well guys ... this is to help those of you who arent sure about any question regarding ZIA UL HAQ'S assassination :p

The CIA Phosphorus-covered mango seeds amid the wreckage sparked the theory that the CIA had spiked the fruit with VX gas to eliminate Zia because of his unstable commitment to a more democratic government and his loyalty to Afghan extremists

Fate In the epilogue to her book Daughter of Destiny, Benazir Bhutto noted that “Zia's death must have been an act of God”

Bhutto Family Mrs Bhutto's brother, Mir Murtaza Bhutto. Head of the anti-Zia guerrilla group al-Zulfikar. Admitted to five attempts to assassinate Zia, who executed his father. His sister stood to win power if Zia were removed

The KBG The Soviet Union wanted revenge for its failure to subdue the Mujahidin in Afghanistan who had found safe haven and were armed and supported by Zia

Mossad John Gunther Dean, American Ambassador to India in 1988, suspected that the Israeli secret service was behind the attack, to stop Pakistan from developing nuclear weapons

India Pakistan's traditional enemy, anxious about a potential Islamist victory in Kabul, was also suspected

Pakistani Intelligence Notorious Inter-Services Intelligence agency is accused of sabotaging the aircraft

i had to read quite a lot of stupid stuff to finally get this LOL
.. GOOD NIGHT - :p

Reaction score

And as for the question.... this is quite an easy one :)

Why was bhutto arrested and consequently executed ?

Reaction score

Let see
-he had angered many Industrialist by nationalizing their industry so their were aganist him.
-His FSF had murdered a Political leader by his will.
-He was thought as a corrupt by Zia who wanted to get in power by arresting and executing him.

Reaction score

a few points i'll just add for the sake of knowledge :p

*the army felt threatened , because after being released from jail , he conducted many speeches in which he said that he would make sure that all those involved in the coup shall be punished. according to the constitution of 1973 coup was punishable by death :D

*the western lobby had threatened him of death because of his nuclear programme , they might have had a hand in fueling his execution.

Reaction score

yeah i KNOW that Usa threatened him about his nuclear program but there is nothing mentioned that he made speeches !! :geeK:

Reaction score

Zulfi kar Bhutto was released from detention on July 29, 1977, little less
than a month after his arrest. Though removed from offi ce, Bhutto was
initially allowed to remain in politics. He embarked on a series of political
rallies across Pakistan and proclaimed that those responsible for the
military takeover would face legal consequences once he was restored
to power. The constitution of 1973 made a coup d’état a capital offense
punishable by death, and Bhutto left no doubt of his intention to seek
such redress. Thus, the military was reluctant to allow him the chance
to regain power.

i am directly quoting it :p

Reaction score

from where it isn't in the KELLY's book !! Well anyway provide me with marks and also more questions !! :)

Reaction score

Yeah..
as Salman says, in the questions asking about successes,
We have to write in this way:
Success, failure,success,failure.

My question is,
is this necessary, why cant i write all the successes, then the failures, then a conclusion??
I mean, in mark schemes, its not written in this way??

Reaction score

how successfull were the policies of zia ul haq ??? :p ill giv u.. 6/7 but you should write that he was proven guilty of murder as main reason.

Reaction score

Alchemist4lyf said:
Yeah..
as Salman says, in the questions asking about successes,
We have to write in this way:
Success, failure,success,failure.

My question is,
is this necessary, why cant i write all the successes, then the failures, then a conclusion??
I mean, in mark schemes, its not written in this way??
As this pattern is given in Nigel Kelly to attain maximum marks !! :)

Reaction score

• How successful were the policies of
Benazir Bhutto (1988–90, 1993–96)?
• How successful were the policies of
Nawaz Sharif (1990–93, 1997–99)?

from where can i get material for these questions ?? i dont have the new nigel kelly/smith edition and i cant buy it either :p

Reaction score

ok thanks..... ill try to get it ...... kia poori book different hai ya sirf end main yeh addition hai ???

Reaction score

hello salman the prices of new nigel kelly are very high can u scan the pages on nawaz sharif and benazir bhutto or something please??

Reaction score

yaar yes Salman can you do this I have this Addendum which i got from my friend all I want to know is that does it belong to the new addition of Kelly so could u like copy a few lines of the starrting of Benazir rule and Nawaz rle and send in a private message ill then scan it for everyone who wants it but i need to confirm whether it is from that book.Please do this and Thanks once again.

Reaction score

Ok guys wait for a day I will upload my notes on Nawaz and Benaizir both !! :)