• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies P2

Reaction score
I mentioned about the pre-planned plantation of trees with gaps in between them
then mentioned about terraced field and contours .. also there were remains of the deforestated trees seen in the boundary on that thin long trees in mid .. it was a result of deep analysis :D

Reaction score
The more you come to find out your mistakes the more you get worried about your result so yeah move on and just pray to Allah for better grades cause seriously there is no point now. You can't really do anything about it. :\

Reaction score
they tuk the pic from sindh and provided us the areas of punjab and huma naz sethi s buk and atlas show bela forests only in sindh . . So now who have just gone against atlas and buk with a tuka wil be awarded and ones who did it akrdng to what one read is wrong . . Wow . . Wth

Reaction score
guyz .. in the first question.. we had to mention just the names of forests or we were also supposed to write about them briefly..?

Reaction score
The more you come to find out your mistakes the more you get worried about your result so yeah move on and just pray to Allah for better grades cause seriously there is no point now. You can't really do anything about it. :\
right! :)

Reaction score
buh man i thnk it was about effects faced bi people in mountainous areas so floods are facd bi people of plains
sir iftikhar ul haq and one of my teacher say that flood can be an effect of deforestation in northern areas ! So , i can be right

Reaction score
i m really very scared about da provie question, i didnt knw dat a province such a gilgit baltistan existd and i wrote wat i cud recall my teacher had told me in an indirect way dat dis region was FANA . federally administered nothern area and i found out it was rite too bt i also found da name has been updated to gilgit baltistan.. will i get da mnark 4 it>> ?? :( :'((

Reaction score
i m really very scared about da provie question, i didnt knw dat a province such a gilgit baltistan existd and i wrote wat i cud recall my teacher had told me in an indirect way dat dis region was FANA . federally administered nothern area and i found out it was rite too bt i also found da name has been updated to gilgit baltistan.. will i get da mnark 4 it>> ?? :( :'((

I also wrote that. Don't worry, I am sure we would get the marks cause it is still called FANA nowadays too.

Reaction score
Dude it was relatively easy
The seeds of the rice are sown in fields that should be flooded with water, so canal irrigation can be used to provide the water
Secondly, lining of canal can be done to controll the seepage of water :)

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the answers to Q4 labeling, please. I got the port wrong and wrote down Makran as I complete forgot Bin Qasim. There was a route leading up to the east of River Indus and I labelled the town Hyderabad. I wrote the area next to Karachi as 'Lower Sindh'. and I can't remember the last label.

And in Q5, if we wrote reasons for high population in Karachi as :

Rural to Urban migration
Jobs
Unskilled labour
Illiteracy
Fishing/Agriculture etc.

Would they work.

And problems of Rural to Urban migrations as :

Terrorism activity increases. Pollution increases. Pressure on Public facilities. Unemployment. Are they correct ?

Lastly, what is Population Distribution as I wrote it down the no. of people living throughout a spread area of land.

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the answers to Q4 labeling, please. I got the port wrong and wrote down Makran as I complete forgot Bin Qasim. There was a route leading up to the east of River Indus and I labelled the town Hyderabad. I wrote the area next to Karachi as 'Lower Sindh'. and I can't remember the last label.

Rural to Urban migration
Jobs
Unskilled labour
Illiteracy
Fishing/Agriculture etc.

Would they work.

Terrorism activity increases. Pollution increases. Pressure on Public facilities. Unemployment. Are they correct ?

Lastly, what is Population Distribution as I wrote it down the no. of people living throughout a spread area of land.
population density: people per sq km
population distribution:how people r spread across an area usually in terms of densely populated or sparsely populated

Reaction score

Rural to Urban migration
Jobs
Unskilled labour
Illiteracy
Fishing/Agriculture etc.

Would they work.

Your answers are correct!dnt wrry abt 5 as it was pretty easy.wat did u write in graphy abt increase from 2010 to 2025.

Reaction score
Your answers are correct!dnt wrry abt 5 as it was pretty easy.wat did u write in graphy abt increase from 2010 to 2025.
Sorry for the late reply but there I wrote ;

Illiteracy
Decreasing death rates due to better medical facilities
Increasing Birth rate
Migration
etc.

Reaction score

Ugh...i merely wrote about why afforestation might be taking place there i.e the importance of forests :| i'm gonna lose four marks here?

Reaction score
People! Question 1's map didnt have anythng to do with the picture at all. you had to write three names in any order and then label it on the map. What were the marks for it?