• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies P2

Reaction score
Anyway what about my 2nd question?
you had to write the advantages of both the things as well as disadvantages..i wrote that road transport provides door to door service and road network reaches places which cannot be reached by railtracks. but rail transport is cheaper, faster and useful for bulky goods. also less dangerous than road transport

Reaction score
if you think about it dams are in mountainous areas :p. anyways the paper was easy i attempted 1 3 and 5 and history paper was also very easy. Overall the paper went quite well. ok i need to know something.did the centre shit with you and not give you extra sheets in the islamiat paper?

dax

Reaction score
if you think about it dams are in mountainous areas :p. anyways the paper was easy i attempted 1 3 and 5 and history paper was also very easy. Overall the paper went quite well. ok i need to know something.did the centre shit with you and not give you extra sheets in the islamiat paper?
hell no! ur centtre seems to be pretty shitty :sick:

dax

Reaction score
btw guys, i figured forest C was subtropical, so does that mean i lost 4 marks? (cx there was a subsequent 3 mark question on forest C)? :( +dx cambridge follow a %ile sys.?

Reaction score
if in qno1 , c part , history paper , i fully explained greased cartidges,doctrine of lapse and christain misionaries , would i then get 9-10/14

Reaction score
i respect ur opinion it may actually be a piture of a riverain forest but cambridge didnt give it as a riverain forest or else a river wouldv been in view
Check out the picture in the first link, read the text below and then check the other link.:cry:
I hate CIE, why are they so keen to deduct our marks???/

Reaction score
no ur wrong! (no offence) cz its nt silk road, its silk route which is a traditional route and karakoram highway is built on the same traditional route
lol check it on net !! np :)!! its called silk route as well as silk road :)! ! i guess both karakarom highway or silk route will be awarded marks !! * FINGERS CROSSED *