• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oh no.....its Zayn Malik.

Reaction score
I'm a pretty mature person. Or atleast thats what I used to think about myself.
I'm pretty judgemental. Or atleast thats what I used to think about myself.
I'm a very conscientious person. Or atleast thats what I used to think about myself.

But lately, every judgemental cell of my body has died. There's hardly any trace of maturity left. Because unfortunately, like every other hormone-raged teenage girl, I've been bit by the One Direction bug. Never before have I been so celebrity-struck :0 I spent my entire time on facebook stalking this band, specially Zayn Malik :love: Like, i've literally stalked him so much that I know most of his family and cousins names and facebook id's! I know, I know. Desperate much.

So the problem is, how does a person overcome a celebrity crush? Or atleast reduce the hugeness of the crush, geez. I've never done such serious fan following before so i'd appreciate any advice ;)
The thing is, exams are not even a month away, so I really need to stop wasting hours over this!
i would say u dont need to overcome or ignore this celebrity crush at all!! just keep doing ur work ( that is study).... yes im a guy who hates one direction saying this.
its like the champions league for us guys who love football not watching it for exams!!! well just because there is exams i didnt stop watching football. yes its true that i have decreased the amount of time spent behind it but i sill do it "occasionally". so there should be a time (break) after studying long hours where we might/should relax!! i do it by either listening to songs ( obviously not 1D :p ) or even movie sometimes and then get back to studies.

Reaction score
i would say u dont need to overcome or ignore this celebrity crush at all!! just keep doing ur work ( that is study).... yes im a guy who hates one direction saying this.
its like the champions league for us guys who love football not watching it for exams!!! well just because there is exams i didnt stop watching football. yes its true that i have decreased the amount of time spent behind it but i sill do it "occasionally". so there should be a time (break) after studying long hours where we might/should relax!! i do it by either listening to songs ( obviously not 1D :p ) or even movie sometimes and then get back to studies.
congratx on being the first male to support the thread (no offence bro) but yeah i agree with you balance is neccessary

Reaction score
Sorry but frankly i think this thread IS THE MOST useless thread on xpc... No offence!
Isn't it kinda illogical... How can u get soo much start struck and have a crush on a celeb? What makes u stalk him AND his relatives? :/ I mean..... I mean...... I mean srsly?

Reaction score
hahahahaa...!! :D xD (y)

er.. ur a muslim girl.. try staying away from drooling over such ppl.... they have no character.... and its not very modest for us to be drooling over ppl..
"And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed." (Quran 24:31)
I can tell you something spiritually that helps one lower the gaze.. FASTING... :) it builds taqwa so one is able to control it.. :)

Fasting really helps that way? Wow, i never knew that......thank you! :)

Reaction score
Sorry but frankly i think this thread IS THE MOST useless thread on xpc... No offence!
Isn't it kinda illogical... How can u get soo much start struck and have a crush on a celeb? What makes u stalk him AND his relatives? :/ I mean..... I mean...... I mean srsly?

I understand what you mean, i used to think too that its impossible to be soo celebrity struck, that you start being an FBI detective :rolleyes: But i've been majorly proved wrong recently :|
Anyways, I appreciate all the advice people, it's actually helped in a way! :)

Reaction score
I understand what you mean, i used to think too that its impossible to be soo celebrity struck, that you start being an FBI detective :rolleyes: But i've been majorly proved wrong recently :|
Anyways, I appreciate all the advice people, it's actually helped in a way! :)

Okay... I am sorry for being rude... But my advice would be that teh frost thing u need to do to get over a celeb crush is TO WANT TO DO SO!
Be clear about! Decide! And command urself...
And then don't be TOOOO strict, as within ur limits.. U can like his pages or sth.. But dont exactly stalk him! If u'll get too strict on urself, uay get more tempt... So just remember to be in ur limits.... And remember that there are MUCH more productive and better things than drooling over a celeb, who as SamiaSaad said, doesn't even know, nor will ever care if knows, abt ur existence

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Fasting really helps that way? Wow, i never knew that......thank you! :)
It was narrated that Ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to us: “O young men, whoever among you can afford to get married, let him do so, and whoever cannot do that, then let him fast, for it will be a shield for him.”
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4778; Muslim, 1400)

Allaah’s Messenger said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power." Bukhari:5066.

Reaction score
badrobot14 and many gave beautiful replies, Jazahum Allah khairan.

I just wanted to add "Prevention is better than cure"

If you never heard and watched them at all you would have never fallen in this trap. Controlling first time is hard, but MUCH easier than stopping after getting that kind of addiction.

SubhanAllah, we muslims aren't supposed to hear music, after all it is for our own benefit!!

Reaction score
Who The Hell Are YOU Face Me IF You Can
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Reaction score
Noooo! Don't get over it, they're one direction. It's Zayn! You can't get over him. He's the best!
And if you like him you like him, that's it.

Reaction score
seriously guys no offense but even if zayn malik or any1 gets to knw about u guys being crazy on them it wouldnt make a diff to them n probabl theyll run for their lives!