• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oh no.....its Zayn Malik.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
30659117.jpg
#K3wL :p

Reaction score
Okay, i feel for a little rant, so here goes:

I cant understand the huge deal and hype behind one direction in the first place! I mean, theyre just another bunch of guys, just another boyband, thats it. whats the deal with being a directioner, or a belieber? Acting all defensive like if anyone says something bad about them, you go on a rampage; if they get a girlfriend, you go into a depression; if they break up with their girlfriend, you throw a party; if they smile, you swoon; if they sick, u wanna send them some soup? Like wow!

And honestly, i actually find it really freaky and creepy, the way teenage girls act about them! i mean seriously, if you go to wattpad - basically half of the books are fanfics about one direction, and majority are about five girls who just randomly run into these five guys and they all fall in love with each other, get proposed to and live happily ever after....with varations of course...
And then, if you happen to come across a video about them, then all you hear are the girls screaming the boys names hysterically, and acting with absolutely no dignity at all.their lives revolve around these guys - they faint if one of them looks their way???????? What on earth is that about???

And then, i mean, if you look at it from a Muslimah's point of view....then all this is even worse.
In the first place, music is Haraam in Islam. Then, as badrobot14 said, our gazes should be lowered-we shouldnt even be staring at how good looking they are (no matter how hard it may be) and finally, do we want to be raised with them? Honestly, they probably don't even wash themselves in the toilet!! And really speaking, whats the point? its not benefiting you in any way, is it?Plus, these guys dont even know you exist, in fact, they dont even care...

So, its just a waste of time, and you end up a love struck fool. And plus, ur in love with the image that is portrayed of them - not what they truly are. Complete waste of time, if you ask me.

Rather try and stalk the sahabah, and sahabiyya. it may take some time, but I swear once u start, u wont b able to stop. Its so inspiring, and motivating and humbling. And theres a purpose to it, and there's the greatest benefit from it...

Okay....im finally done :D

please note that i wasnt directing this at anyone specifically and its not my intention to offend anyone, i just needed to get that all off my chest :D

Reaction score
hahha rit!!!
btw..im cool wit SRK now..but dnt u go ranting about it forever!!:p
n Zayn Malik ke mamle mein to we both agreed...hes awesome..!!;)
u noe i cn neva go demented ova a celebrity....dt juz lasts for a few days....bt AH m ova it nw....
plus i hv no more interest in any bollywood actors....or movies.....so u 2 gt ova it!!....bht 1D hogaya:cautious:.........lolzzzz:p

Reaction score
u noe i cn neva go demented ova a celebrity....dt juz lasts for a few days....bt AH m ova it nw....
plus i hv no more interest in any bollywood actors....or movies.....so u 2 gt ova it!!....bht 1D hogaya:cautious:.........lolzzzz:p
oh cool den SRK sucks!!:p:D:p:p:p:p:D

Reaction score
i saw 1 of his photos in d news ppr 2day......eeks eeks...!!! lol
n wbu sk...u cn neva gt ova him na!!
oooohhhh i luv this...i wish i could get Abi n Naaz to c this...what s stab in der heart to see der loyal fellow SRK fan badmouth him!!:p epic!!:D
nah!! Sallu rocks forever!!:p
n i pray Allah guides him..:)

Reaction score
oooohhhh i luv this...i wish i could get Abi n Naaz to c this...what s stab in der heart to see der loyal fellow SRK fan badmouth him!!:p epic!!:D
nah!! Sallu rocks forever!!:p
n i pray Allah guides him..:)
ufff!!
sallu!!.....i wnt 2 say lots bt dnt wana strt another war here...:p