• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oh no.....its Zayn Malik.

Reaction score
I'm a pretty mature person. Or atleast thats what I used to think about myself.
I'm pretty judgemental. Or atleast thats what I used to think about myself.
I'm a very conscientious person. Or atleast thats what I used to think about myself.

But lately, every judgemental cell of my body has died. There's hardly any trace of maturity left. Because unfortunately, like every other hormone-raged teenage girl, I've been bit by the One Direction bug. Never before have I been so celebrity-struck :0 I spent my entire time on facebook stalking this band, specially Zayn Malik :love: Like, i've literally stalked him so much that I know most of his family and cousins names and facebook id's! I know, I know. Desperate much.

So the problem is, how does a person overcome a celebrity crush? Or atleast reduce the hugeness of the crush, geez. I've never done such serious fan following before so i'd appreciate any advice ;)
The thing is, exams are not even a month away, so I really need to stop wasting hours over this!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
" What you are seeing is an airbrushed version of what One Direction’s promoters want you to see. You will never see the ugly tantrums the boys may throw or the zits they may get…or if you do, it’ll be made to sound seriously ‘cool.’ The image of these celebrities is cultivated so that you are almost compelled to part with your cash and buy stuff that you don’t truly need. Don’t feel bad about that, because millions of other girls just like you have ‘bought’ it. None of what you see or read about One Direction is real. It’s all just designed to make you go ‘Awww….shweet’ and drool some more. "

There you have it.

Reaction score
" What you are seeing is an airbrushed version of what One Direction’s promoters want you to see. You will never see the ugly tantrums the boys may throw or the zits they may get…or if you do, it’ll be made to sound seriously ‘cool.’ The image of these celebrities is cultivated so that you are almost compelled to part with your cash and buy stuff that you don’t truly need. Don’t feel bad about that, because millions of other girls just like you have ‘bought’ it. None of what you see or read about One Direction is real. It’s all just designed to make you go ‘Awww….shweet’ and drool some more. "

There you have it.

your cruel mister :cry:

Reaction score
Find out all the bad things about him, so you'll hate him.
Like his tattoos. Or unethical stuff about him.

Rumours will do the trick too. Unless you try busting them.

All the best. ;)

Yeah, all that unethical stuff he gets into 'should' be a big turn off.
As for the rumours, I really DO try my best busting them :D

Reaction score
It's for your own good, love. :)
If you think upon this with a cool mind, I'm sure you'll see the logic. As you yourself said, you're a pretty reasonable and rational person. Settle for something that's attainable and don't go after the Hanging Gardens. :)
^ I like the way you ended it..... TBH, i think the main reason why everyone here in Pakistan is particularly obsessed with him is because well, he's partly pakistani so the girls here find him more "attainable" - meaning that they actually think that someday they'll be able to send over their rishta to his place :LOL: Or vice versa.

Reaction score
^ I like the way you ended it..... TBH, i think the main reason why everyone here in Pakistan is particularly obsessed with him is because well, he's partly pakistani so the girls here find him more "attainable" - meaning that they actually think that someday they'll be able to send over their rishta to his place :LOL: Or vice versa.
Haha......... But bear in mind. His vilayati mum wouldn't acknowledge a desi bahoo. You wouldn't want a mother-in-law like that now, would you? The one who'll say, "Oyeeeeee...............Aye wiyah naee ho skda!" ;)

Reaction score
Lol, true
Well, anyways, even if the tattoos,etc weren't a turn-off, this picture sure as hell is :p

Attachments

• Zayn-zayn-malik-16476109-720-540.jpg
    Zayn-zayn-malik-16476109-720-540.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 36
Reaction score
I'm a pretty mature person. Or atleast thats what I used to think about myself.
I'm pretty judgemental. Or atleast thats what I used to think about myself.
I'm a very conscientious person. Or atleast thats what I used to think about myself.

But lately, every judgemental cell of my body has died. There's hardly any trace of maturity left. Because unfortunately, like every other hormone-raged teenage girl, I've been bit by the One Direction bug. Never before have I been so celebrity-struck :0 I spent my entire time on facebook stalking this band, specially Zayn Malik :love: Like, i've literally stalked him so much that I know most of his family and cousins names and facebook id's! I know, I know. Desperate much.

So the problem is, how does a person overcome a celebrity crush? Or atleast reduce the hugeness of the crush, geez. I've never done such serious fan following before so i'd appreciate any advice ;)
The thing is, exams are not even a month away, so I really need to stop wasting hours over this!

helyoooo...well this bug bit me too..like few months ago :p...and m still not over it :p

u DO know he smokes alot ..like alot lot..and he's just 18-19 :O :p

good luck getting over with this :p

Reaction score
helyoooo...well this bug bit me too..like few months ago :p...and m still not over it :p

you as well? :eek:

Jerry-Mouse-Facepalm[1].jpg

Reaction score

To be precise, he just turned 20 in January ;)
Smoking.....drinking.....singing.....girlfriend ( -_-).....tattoos....i've pretty much become blind to all these sins. I mean, c'mon, he's so fiiinnnee! :giggle:
But still, good luck to both of us in overcoming this celebrity crush :cool:

Reaction score
OMG i had it too but a year Back like it just got over 2 months Back!
This happened when i got to find Zayn was being a Bad Boy!
But yeah have to agree he is perfection!
As the 3D movie is coming out after the IGCSE exams i am gonna pump my Self up for that!
After all i am a Directioner forever :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
you as well? :eek:

Jerry-Mouse-Facepalm[1].jpg
hahahahaa...!! :D xD (y)
Same here. Can't wait to see Zayn Malik in 3D :X3:
er.. ur a muslim girl.. try staying away from drooling over such ppl.... they have no character.... and its not very modest for us to be drooling over ppl..
"And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed." (Quran 24:31)
I can tell you something spiritually that helps one lower the gaze.. FASTING... :) it builds taqwa so one is able to control it.. :)

Era

Reaction score
hahahahaa...!! :D xD (y)

er.. ur a muslim girl.. try staying away from drooling over such ppl.... they have no character.... and its not very modest for us to be drooling over ppl..
"And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed." (Quran 24:31)
I can tell you something spiritually that helps one lower the gaze.. FASTING... :) it builds taqwa so one is able to control it.. :)
BHAI , THE JB ONE. POST ITT!