• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O-level Notes Center

Reaction score
robinhoodmustafa In the physics section, bistable/astable circuit notes are missing. I've found 2 of them, add them please; these circuits are rarely found in books so these notes will be helpful to those seeking them.

Attachments

• bistable_and_astable_circuits.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 102
  • bistable_circuits.doc
    45 KB · Views: 77
Reaction score
salam, kindly give me a proper link of junaid akhtar' notes. as they are not clear in picture. hope you will help me

Reaction score
salam, kindly give me a proper link of junaid akhtar' notes. as they are not clear in picture. hope you will help me

Dear sis, there uis no link where junaid akhtar's notes are vaialable. You have to buy them from his institution

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't know too much about where to find the IGCSE notes, I just gave you the link of the most general notes.

Reaction score
σℓєνєℓ ησтє'ѕ ¢єηтєя
hello bro i want Alevels same notes like this one that u have desinged for o levels please give me A levels notes of all subjects plzzzzzzzzzzzz waiting

New Note's and Link's have been Updated (25/Jan/2013) :D

janganlupa.gif

Whosoever I have Helped directly or indirectly so Please pray for me that I get good result in my Exams. InshAllah ! :)