• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST entry test preparation ???

Reaction score
Hi friends,

Hope u all r fine. Today I want to ask all karachi living students who are studying or want to study in NUST ( H-12 ). I'm confused because people are saying that prepare from F.sc books. I want to ask if there is a difference between PUNJAB board and SINDH board, then from which F.sc books ( sindh or punjab or someone else ) are the TEST made ??? or the books are same ????? please guide me in this matter, im very much confused !!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi friends,

Hope u all r fine. Today I want to ask all karachi living students who are studying or want to study in NUST ( H-12 ). I'm confused because people are saying that prepare from F.sc books. I want to ask if there is a difference between PUNJAB board and SINDH board, then from which F.sc books ( sindh or punjab or someone else ) are the TEST made ??? or the books are same ????? please guide me in this matter, im very much confused !!!!!!
im not sure about that but my guess is that punjab or sindh board ka syllabus more or less same hi hoga, no?
and its not that they'll make the test FROM fsc books of a certain board. What it means is that they'll follow that syllabus.

Reaction score
im not sure about that but my guess is that punjab or sindh board ka syllabus more or less same hi hoga, no?
and its not that they'll make the test FROM fsc books of a certain board. What it means is that they'll follow that syllabus.
Can someone plz suggest me that should i join any entry test preparation academy like kips or even without it i can score good in nust for engineering.I am an alevel student and how should i prepare?should i study the textbooks or the ecat book by doger which has mcqs and theory!
Thanks!

Reaction score
there is a dinstict difference in sylabus for both boards the FSC or aka punjab board has more topics than sindh board. it contains more detail and its like 60 percent ratta 40% understanding compared with 90 : 10 for sindh or karachi board

Can someone plz suggest me that should i join any entry test preparation academy like kips or even without it i can score good in nust for engineering.I am an alevel student and how should i prepare?should i study the textbooks or the ecat book by doger which has mcqs and theory!
Thanks!
bro if you think you can learn the whole federal board syllabus in one moth without any help att all like you are willing to put in sleepless nights to rattify physics learn to use inter answering technique :3 go ahead but only faedae i seein going for prep was that i am confident now of how the paper is supposed to come and have a crude idea how deep i have to study

Reaction score
there is a dinstict difference in sylabus for both boards the FSC or aka punjab board has more topics than sindh board. it contains more detail and its like 60 percent ratta 40% understanding compared with 90 : 10 for sindh or karachi board

bro if you think you can learn the whole federal board syllabus in one moth without any help att all like you are willing to put in sleepless nights to rattify physics learn to use inter answering technique :3 go ahead but only faedae i seein going for prep was that i am confident now of how the paper is supposed to come and have a crude idea how deep i have to study
Bro i appeared in net 1 got 120 i just did math from a teacher in 20 days!and read kips books of physics,nothing of chemistry!
What do u say?i think i am gonna take tution for math,rest gonna read from text book and doger book would that be okay!thanks

Reaction score
Bro i appeared in net 1 got 120 i just did math from a teacher in 20 days!and read kips books of physics,nothing of chemistry!
What do u say?i think i am gonna take tution for math,rest gonna read from text book and doger book would that be okay!thanks
yeah if you have already achieved 120 than thats wonderfull i know that for islamabad if you want to get into the top 5 engineering a percentage of 80+ and 135 around chahyae . its out of how many btw?

Reaction score
Thanks!
I wouldnt suggest you to join an academy. It'd be better to revise whatever you can, and to give more time to the topics that you find difficult.
academy walay to apne hisab se chalen ge, and you dont have much time.

ok my bad. i wasnt sure about the syllabi of the two boards.
I'd say ecat preparation books would be better, rather than going through the boards' books

Reaction score
umm i dont have any advice just yet but i will get back wenever i do have an idea of wat to do.

abhi tak to wat i know is that we need to read, learn and DRINK the crappy fsc syllabus.... but do check the website for their sample paper and their syllabus.