• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST entry test preparation ???

Reaction score
not really. you can only go through the new topics, a few times mb, and remember a few new thing/formulae/concepts.
stop scaring others bro :p

month ma fsc ho jati ha with practicing.....for alevel students?
get the FSC books practice hard and put in hard work that what matters. you will have trouble i mostly maths with so new concepts that you will pull your own hair but those you did 50% will be easy as pie. chem mae there is purely ratta and physics is eazy peasy that yu require a little ratta :3

Reaction score
stop scaring others bro :p

get the FSC books practice hard and put in hard work that what matters. you will have trouble i mostly maths with so new concepts that you will pull your own hair but those you did 50% will be easy as pie. chem mae there is purely ratta and physics is eazy peasy that yu require a little ratta :3
haha i'm just stating the reality man :p you cant learn itna kuch in itna thora time :p

yup true. maths pe zada focus karo. uski weightage sabse zada hae.
chemistry portion has thori weightage and is easy too, usually