• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Nust Entrance Test

Reaction score
well dont know about it's being no 1 but yes, it's a very good institute and cheaper

here have a look at it's entry test!

Reaction score
lol, it's deadline has passed,

[Last Date of Form Submission: 30 May 2011, Written Test Date: 2 July 2011]

Reaction score
if u've taken part in the NSTC during AS level, you prolly know what PIEAS is. = awesome. however, i find it's website even more clandestine than my school's :/

Reaction score
bionology said:
lol, it's deadline has passed,

[Last Date of Form Submission: 30 May 2011, Written Test Date: 2 July 2011]
I know that but i got registered for it today. Personal Contacts. ;)
Anyways although after getting registered i heard there entry test is very hard and they choose only the top 200 Applicants. So i have no chance in getting there but its worth a try. =)

Reaction score
guys i made an account on da nust website long time ago, i didnt fill da online application form cuz i was 4got!

and now when i logged in it grants me access but says new app are now closed! and i am unable to fill da online app form

is their any chance i can make it???

should i call them up or wat

Reaction score
bionology said:
well dont know about it's being no 1 but yes, it's a very good institute and cheaper

is dis da entrance test 4 MIT!!!! :evil:

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
guys i made an account on da nust website long time ago, i didnt fill da online application form cuz i was 4got!

and now when i logged in it grants me access but says new app are now closed! and i am unable to fill da online app form

hey,
you do have the chance but make sure you fill the form from now before 6th June 2011. and you have to pay somewhat PKR 4000/- now. www.nust.edu.pk

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
bionology said:

is dis da entrance test 4 MIT!!!! :evil:

I've just posted it so that people interested in PIEAS may know about it.....

Reaction score
Shahnam said:
WellWIshER said:

hey,
you do have the chance but make sure you fill the form from now before 6th June 2011. and you have to pay somewhat PKR 4000/- now. http://www.nust.edu.pk

where should i do dis?

Reaction score
ANY topics regarding universities are to be posted in GENERAL UNIVERSITY DISCUSSION forum kindly next time post the topic in correct place thanks.

Reaction score
How in the freaking world can you prepare the whole of fsc part I and II in a matter of 40 days even less! =@

This is so frustrating! i thought by joining the academy things would be quite easy but it turns out to be alot harder. What we have done in our Alevels hardly makes 30% of the fsc. We are 5 Alevel students in our class and the rest 50-60 of them are from fsc.
The teachers are rushing down with the chapters since majority of the students are from fsc and they freaking know everything! =@

Somebody tell me what should i do before i get a nervous breakdown. I have given my Alevels, after that i gave my SAT II (Scores are still to come) and now i have to cover the whole of fsc. This is ******* madness!

Reaction score
^I totally agree with you, but I'm in a worse situation, my last paper is on the 27th because I'm appearing for an edexcel paper, by the time I travel back to PK, it'll be 1st? ANd then I have only 15 DAYS for the preparing the whole of FSc. Like seriously, FML! I really was hoping to get into that place, after I see how everyone's working their butt off to get in, I have no chance =/

Reaction score
do yourself a favour leave academy. they are just making money. i know many people who went to academy and couldnot clear entry test. study on ur own. physics is toughest memorize as much as u can. i know its tough but its pak u have to do this to get admission.
Good luck.
fellow NUSTIAN

Reaction score
GUYS in order to prepare 4 entrance tests where should we stUDY 4rm??????
if without academy like which fsc boooks???

Reaction score
Ok here's the deal.
If u are an above avg student in A levels. Then u dont need an academy (Believe u me, they are a total waste of time and money of course) What u have to do for NUST is simply open the FSC books (concentrate hard on physics and maths) If u succeed in completing these books at least twice before the test, u can easily ace NUST test!!
Good LUCK :)

Reaction score
aquariangurl said:
^I totally agree with you, but I'm in a worse situation, my last paper is on the 27th because I'm appearing for an edexcel paper, by the time I travel back to PK, it'll be 1st? ANd then I have only 15 DAYS for the preparing the whole of FSc. Like seriously, FML! I really was hoping to get into that place, after I see how everyone's working their butt off to get in, I have no chance =/

It'd be wrong saying "i don't have enough chance" In nust test, Luck has to play a lot of part. and seeing the message in ur signature i think u will have luck on ur side...
Just give ur best in whatever time u have and u'll get through inshAllah!