• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

November 2012 Papers

Reaction score
Can you please send me Biology and Chemistry HL paper 1 and 2 November 2012 ??? I would gladly exchange any QB or other past paper that you need !!! PLEASE HELP ME OUT I HAVE 2 TESTS TOMORROW :(((((( my email : [email protected]

Reaction score
Reaction score
Does anyone have 2012 nov (math studies, chem sl, phy sl and bio sl) ?:)

Reaction score
Does anybody have IB HL Psychology? Its very rare that people ask for it but if its possible for the NOV session 2012 please?

Reaction score
Does anyone of you have Math HL and Geography HL November 2012 papers? I would gladly exchange my papers from May 2010 till May 2012 (most of the subjects) for those from November.

Reaction score
Hi :)
Would you please be able to send me the nov 2012 papers that you have? My subjects are:
SL - English A1, Physics, French B
HL - Chemistry, Economics
Thank you so much! I would be forever grateful if you could send them to me :)
My email is: [email protected]
I already got the math HL papers! THANK YOU SO MUCH :D

hi, could you send me the math HL november 2012 papers? I've got mark schemes for p1 physics sl and 2010/2011/2012 papers from all subjects until May. [email protected]