• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

November 2012 Papers

Reaction score
I have Chem V3, Biology, Economics QBs
All of May 2012/2011/2010/well alot of Chem HL papers and markschemes
French B papers
HL english paper 2 prompts

I'm asking for a trade for HL chemistry 2012 november papers. Paper 2 mostly asap, by monday evening
Email me or reply: [email protected]

Reaction score
Anyone have Bio HL and Chem HL for Nov 2012, if yes could you email them to me at [email protected]? I need them urgently, by tomorrow morning is best. I have May 2012 and 2011 for those papers if anyone needs them.

Reaction score
Does anyone have copies of the Biology HL & SL 2012 Papers and Mark Schemes? Would appreciate any help I could get. I have May Papers only for most subjects. Send to: [email protected]
Willing to trade with you on whatever paper I have.

Reaction score
Hi, :)

I have May and Nov 2012 IB papers for the following subjects: Bio HL, and Chem SL and i have the May 2012 paper for Maths SL. If anyone has the November 2012 paper for Maths SL please send it to me and i will be happy to send you the rest in exchange.

My email id is: [email protected]

Hey, could you please please send the the 2012 Nov papers for Chem SL and Bio HL? I need the Chem SL papers urgently!
I have May 2012 papers for some other subjects, and I also have questionbanks for Math, Bio and Chem to offer in exchange..