• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need islamiat help or wanna help , post here

Reaction score
Sir could you also tell me what to write in the question of the Quranic themes regarding Allah.
Also I would be much obliged if you check my answer papers.
Here is the answer for quranic theme regarding to Allah (S.W.T), send me your paper I will evaluate for you.

Question: Discuss the most important feature of the Quran teaching you have studied about oneness of Allah [Tauheed]? [10]
Answer: The Quranic passages which we have studied about Allah in Himself taught a Muslim to believe in One God, Supreme and Eternal, Infinite and Mighty, Merciful and Compassionate, Creator and Provider. As, Allah says in surah Al-Baqarah: “Allah! There is no god but him, the living, the self-subsisting, eternal……” (2:255).
Faith in the existence of God is a natural disposition in man. Everything existent in the definite order or arrangement has a maker to it. If man ponders over the universe, surveying all that it contains, he certainly will come to realize that it did not come into existence as a matter of chance; Islam demands that all human beings to belief in that creator as One Allah. The most concise expression of the nature of Allah has been delivered by Surah Ikhlas which says:
“He is Allah, the one and only. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute. He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him.”(112:1-4). in Surah Ikhlas Allah has described the four basic merits of lordship; one, never ending, single and incomparable. The existence of Allah is confirmed when we ponder over the universe that such an organized and well-coordinated world , would not come to existence on its own as the Quran says “Is there a doubt about Allah the creator of heavens and the earth ?” (14:10).
He is God of all mankind, not of a special tribe or race. Allah has no weaknesses like human beings and He guard the whole universe without any helper. His knowledge is perfect and no one can interfere in His domain as the Quran says “......... Nor slumber can seize Him, nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and the earth.........” (2:255)
It’s only Allah who makes harmonious and systemic arrangements of the universe on account of His Will.
As the Quran says: “To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth………..” (2:117)
Further the Holy Quran says “There is no other guardian of the creation in the heavens and the earth, and He does not associate anyone with Himself in His authority."(18:26)
Allah's nature is so subtle and fine, far beyond from our conceptions so as to be invisible to the physical eye and imperceptible in the present senses. His presence can only be felt through manifestation of His attributes as the Quran says “No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all visions .....”(6:103).

Reaction score
Describe how the first islamic community is a role model for muslims today? Give specific examples. [10 marks]
Soon after emigrating to Madina and making sure that the pillars of the new Islamic community was well established on strong bases of administrarive, political and ideological unity, the Prophet (S.A.W) commenced to establish regular and clearly-defined relations with non-Muslims. One of the first acts of Rasulullah (S.A.W) after arriving in Madinah was to weld together the different tribes and conflicting groups of people of which the city and its suburbs were made up of, into an orderly confederation. It was Rasulullah (S.A.W)’s greatest desire that there should be peace and harmony in Madinah and the Muslims should be able to pursue the worship of Allah without hindrance from any quarter. At the same time he desired that others of different faiths should be able to live their own lives freely and peacefully.
Rasulullah (S.A.W) exerted all his efforts in every direction to achieve stability and harmony in Madinah in order to propagate his Divine Message. As a precaution against any unforeseen confrontation, particularly from the Jewish people, Rasulullah (S.A.W) drew up a 'Treaty' which was signed by every ethnic group of Madinah, including the influential Jews.
During Allah's Messenger (S.A.W)’s time whenever Muslims were divided on issues, Allah's Messenger (S.A.W) used to bring them together. All the Companions (May Allah be pleased with them) used to accept his final decision from their hearts. For example, after the battle of Hunain, the hypocrites among Muslims tried to divide the Muhajir and Ansaar on the issue of distribution of GHANEEMAH. Muslims were very close to fight among themselves. Allah's Messenger was informed about the situation. He came and talked to them, and brought them together. The division disappeared. Similarly, once two companions of Prophet (S.A.W) were engaged in a dispute. Both of them belonged to two different tribes of Madinah. The hypocrites saw a perfect opportunity to ignite tribal rivalry. They started singing tribal songs on both sides. Muslims got divided into two groups and were very close to start a fight. The news reached to Allah's Messenger (S.A.W), he came and presented himself to the both groups. Both groups realized that for few minutes they had completely forgotten that Allah's Messenger (S.A.W) was among them. As soon as they listened Allah's Messenger (S.A.W), they realized their mistake and repented immediately. The unity of Muslim remained intact.
After the death of Allah's Messenger, Muslims were divided on the issue of who would succeed the Prophet (S.A.W). But as soon as the issue was resolved peacefully, all the Muslims were united behind Hadhrat Abu Bakr Al Siddi (R.A), the first Caliph of Islam (May Allah be pleased with him). This unity of Muslims continued till the Martyrdom of third Caliph of Islam, Hadhrat Uthman ibn Affaan (May Allah be pleased with him). The first major division of Muslims occurred over a political issue of whether the murderers of Hadhrat Uthman should be captured first OR the law and order situation in Madinah should be handled first. This difference in approaches on purely a political issue divided the Muslims permanently. However, there were no differences among Muslims regarding Islamic Jurisprudence and worshipping (Ibadaat). All the Companions (Sahabah), the Family (Aal-e-Nabi) of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and later TAB-E-EEN (Muslims who followed the companions of the Prophet, Peace be upon him) used to pray together and only ONE way. If some differences occasionally appeared among them, they never considered it as a difference that could divide Muslims. Although, after the Martyrdom of Hadhrat Uthman, Muslims were divided in to two groups but neither history nor other Islamic literature tells us that they had differences in IBADAAT or Islamic Jurisprudence (FIQAH) OR they declared each other as Kafir, Mushrik, etc. like our Imams and scholars do nowadays. So instead creating chaos among Muslims by Muslim leaders they should bring and unit the Muslims under one banner of La-ilaha-iLLaLLah- Muhammadur-Rasulullah.

Reaction score
hi guyz , im creating this thread so dat all of us could d b able to share our notes n querries here
best of luck for exams
This very special question is for your good action and efforts .........dear sofia
Question: Give a brief description of Prophet’s experiences in the caves? [10]
Answer:
Cave of Hira:
The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) used to retreat into the cave of Hira which is 3 km from Makkah on mount Hira. The Prophet (S.A.W) used to meditate in cave of Hira praying to one God who created everything. As usual, One day in the month of Ramazan, when he was 40 years old he was meditating in the cave of Hira, in the year 610 A.D, he felt a presence of a being in the form of man, who came to him and said to him recite: Prophet (S.A.W) narrated this experience as “He (Jibrail) seized and squeezed me to such an extent that I was exhausted” (Sahi Bukhari). This action of squeezing was repeated three times and after third time, Jibrail (A.S) said: “Recite in the name of thy lord, who created. Created man from a congealed blood. Recite and your Lord is most bountiful. He, who taught man by the pen. Taught man what he knew not.”(96: 1-5). After this, the Prophet (S.A.W) recited the first verses of the last Book of Allah which were imprinted on his heart and mind. The Prophet (S.A.W) was surprised, and confused, started trembling and sweating because of the weight of the Divine revelation.
He ran out of the cave towards his house. When he looked back, he (S.A.W) Jibrail (A.S) in his true angelic form with his wings covering the horizon, and saying: “O Mohammad (S.A.W)! I am Jibrail (A.S) and you are the last Prophet of Allah.” (Ibn Hisham vol 1).The Holy Prophet(S.A.W) came back home and said to his wife Hazrat Bibi Khadija tul Kubra(R.A) “cover me up, cover me up”(Sahi Bukhari) because he was afraid, confused and trembling with fear.
Cave of Saur
When Quraish decided to kill The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) and they were planning, Allah informed his beloved Prophet (S.A.W) and commanded him to leave Makkah for Madinah. Allah says in the holy Quran: “They plot and plan and Allah too plans and the best planner is Allah.” (8:30).
So it was in 622 A.D, 13th year of dawah, and he was 52 years old, The Prophet (S.A.W) departed from Makkah with his life time friend Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddique (R.A) towards Madinah. Both of them proceeded southwards, clambered up to the lofty peaks of mount thawr, and decided to take refuge in the cave of Thawr. Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) said to Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) “Let me go inside first to explore and be sure that it was save” Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) closed all holes with pieces torn from his cloths, cleaned it and asked Holy Prophet (S.A.W) to step in [Ibn Hisham 1/483] . As soon as Holy Prophet (S.A.W) entered the cave a spider wove a web and two doves made a nest and laid eggs and sat on them this was all done on the command of ALLAH. Some of the Quraishites horse men’s came up to the cave one of them went near to the cave, from the cave Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) looked over his head and he said to Holy Prophet (S.A.W) with the trembling heart “O Prophet of ALLAH they will see us, the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) in his heart God-inspired calmness replied: “Silence Abu Bakr! What do you think of those two with whom the Third is ALLAH” (Sahih Bukhari 1/516; Mukhtasr Seerat Ar-Rasool P.168) as the Quran says: “..........they were two in the cave and he said to his companion, have no fear for Allah is with us” (9:40). Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) sat down and Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) laid his head in Abu Bakr’s lap and fell asleep. Suddenly Abu Bakr’s foot was stung by a poisonous snake. It hurts so much that his tears fell on Prophet’s Face. The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) immediately applied his Saliva on Abu Bakr’s foot and pain went off on the spot. They stayed in the Cave for Three Nights (youm al-jum`a, youm as-sabt, and youm al-ahad).
Question: Explain the significance of both of theseexperiences of the development of Islam? [4]
Answer: Prophet Muhammad’s (S.A.W) experience in the cave of Hira marked the initiation of his Prophet Hood. It was during this experience that the first revelation of the Holy Quran by Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) that brought into emergence a new faith which was destined to rule the world till the Day of Judgment. Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) first met archangel Jibrael (A.S) in the cave of Hira. It was after the experience of the first revelation in the cave of Hira that a new community came to life which was based on the concept of Oneness of one God and Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) as the last messenger of God. Following the first revelation Arabia witnessed a situation in which virtue fought with evil and after a passage of time, gained triumph over it and established itself not only in Arabia but also in many parts round the globe.
Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was protected and saved from capture through a miracle by Allah in the cave of Saur, this was the clear exhibition of the fact that he was under divine protection, and that Allah’s help was with him all the time. His safety at the cave of Saur meant the commencement of the Muslim era, and the growth of Islamic influence. When Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique (R.A) got worried after hearing the approaching footsteps of the enemy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) assured him of Allah’s security. This demonstrated the firm faith of Prophet (S.A.W) in Allah, and shows how it earns him the real protection of Allah. Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique (R.A) proved by his conduct and actions, loyalty to Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) in the cave of Saur. He undertook Hijra to with the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and stayed in the cave of Saur with him in spite of being well aware of the dangers involved. It was the cave of Saur when the neck of Islam was hanging by the threat of the spider’s web and Islam survived. The forbearance and faithfulness that Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) exercised in the cave of Saur he elated his position in the eyes of Allah and Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and received the title ‘The companions of the cave’.

Reaction score
Can someone please answer this question.. Write about the life of Prophet up until the first revelation. [June 2010 P1 Q3/ 10Marks]

Reaction score
And.. From the Quranic passages you have studied about relationship between Allah and His created world? [10]

Reaction score
In the question trace the events that lead to the Prophet's (S.A) migration what events do we have to write about?

Reaction score
In the question trace the events that lead to the Prophet's (S.A) migration what events do we have to write about?
hahah thx was the question I lost marks in in my mocks
we have to write down the reasons of migration I also got confused in events n reasons bt we hav to write the reasons not events

Reaction score
The persecutions(Both prophets and followers)
Migration to abyssinia
Ta'if
Shib Abi Talib
DO NOT write about the experience in caves or meeting with Hazrat Ali at Quba.Just write events leading UPTO the migration.

Reaction score
is the seige of taif included in the battle of hunain or is it seperate. i mean if we get a qs on it then to write it or not

Reaction score
Hey could someone give me topical Islamiat and Pak.Studies questions/past papers? ASAP pls. Thanks a lot.

Reaction score
if we get a qs on emigrants and helpers what to write i really dont get it at all. if i just learn from the book will it be enough.

Reaction score
Hey could someone give me topical Islamiat and Pak.Studies questions/past papers? ASAP pls. Thanks a lot.
I have only islamiat papers , im postng here , if u get pak stds papers do inbox me plzz

Attachments

• Islamiyat topical past papers.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
Reaction score
I don't really remember points to write in the (a) & (b) parts of Q1/P1. I often write the same thing in both parts. Please help me if you have any easy way to memorize them. 2 days left for exam!!

Reaction score
I don't really remember points to write in the (a) & (b) parts of Q1/P1. I often write the same thing in both parts. Please help me if you have any easy way to memorize them. 2 days left for exam!!
in part a mention what u can understand after reading the verses and in part b how it influences ur life n how can u put thm in ur practical life

Reaction score
This very special question is for your good action and efforts .........dear sofia
Question: Give a brief description of Prophet’s experiences in the caves? [10]
Answer:
Cave of Hira:
The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) used to retreat into the cave of Hira which is 3 km from Makkah on mount Hira. The Prophet (S.A.W) used to meditate in cave of Hira praying to one God who created everything. As usual, One day in the month of Ramazan, when he was 40 years old he was meditating in the cave of Hira, in the year 610 A.D, he felt a presence of a being in the form of man, who came to him and said to him recite: Prophet (S.A.W) narrated this experience as “He (Jibrail) seized and squeezed me to such an extent that I was exhausted” (Sahi Bukhari). This action of squeezing was repeated three times and after third time, Jibrail (A.S) said: “Recite in the name of thy lord, who created. Created man from a congealed blood. Recite and your Lord is most bountiful. He, who taught man by the pen. Taught man what he knew not.”(96: 1-5). After this, the Prophet (S.A.W) recited the first verses of the last Book of Allah which were imprinted on his heart and mind. The Prophet (S.A.W) was surprised, and confused, started trembling and sweating because of the weight of the Divine revelation.
He ran out of the cave towards his house. When he looked back, he (S.A.W) Jibrail (A.S) in his true angelic form with his wings covering the horizon, and saying: “O Mohammad (S.A.W)! I am Jibrail (A.S) and you are the last Prophet of Allah.” (Ibn Hisham vol 1).The Holy Prophet(S.A.W) came back home and said to his wife Hazrat Bibi Khadija tul Kubra(R.A) “cover me up, cover me up”(Sahi Bukhari) because he was afraid, confused and trembling with fear.
Cave of Saur
When Quraish decided to kill The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) and they were planning, Allah informed his beloved Prophet (S.A.W) and commanded him to leave Makkah for Madinah. Allah says in the holy Quran: “They plot and plan and Allah too plans and the best planner is Allah.” (8:30).
So it was in 622 A.D, 13th year of dawah, and he was 52 years old, The Prophet (S.A.W) departed from Makkah with his life time friend Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddique (R.A) towards Madinah. Both of them proceeded southwards, clambered up to the lofty peaks of mount thawr, and decided to take refuge in the cave of Thawr. Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) said to Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) “Let me go inside first to explore and be sure that it was save” Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) closed all holes with pieces torn from his cloths, cleaned it and asked Holy Prophet (S.A.W) to step in [Ibn Hisham 1/483] . As soon as Holy Prophet (S.A.W) entered the cave a spider wove a web and two doves made a nest and laid eggs and sat on them this was all done on the command of ALLAH. Some of the Quraishites horse men’s came up to the cave one of them went near to the cave, from the cave Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) looked over his head and he said to Holy Prophet (S.A.W) with the trembling heart “O Prophet of ALLAH they will see us, the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) in his heart God-inspired calmness replied: “Silence Abu Bakr! What do you think of those two with whom the Third is ALLAH” (Sahih Bukhari 1/516; Mukhtasr Seerat Ar-Rasool P.168) as the Quran says: “..........they were two in the cave and he said to his companion, have no fear for Allah is with us” (9:40). Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) sat down and Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) laid his head in Abu Bakr’s lap and fell asleep. Suddenly Abu Bakr’s foot was stung by a poisonous snake. It hurts so much that his tears fell on Prophet’s Face. The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) immediately applied his Saliva on Abu Bakr’s foot and pain went off on the spot. They stayed in the Cave for Three Nights (youm al-jum`a, youm as-sabt, and youm al-ahad).
Question: Explain the significance of both of theseexperiences of the development of Islam? [4]
Answer: Prophet Muhammad’s (S.A.W) experience in the cave of Hira marked the initiation of his Prophet Hood. It was during this experience that the first revelation of the Holy Quran by Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) that brought into emergence a new faith which was destined to rule the world till the Day of Judgment. Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) first met archangel Jibrael (A.S) in the cave of Hira. It was after the experience of the first revelation in the cave of Hira that a new community came to life which was based on the concept of Oneness of one God and Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) as the last messenger of God. Following the first revelation Arabia witnessed a situation in which virtue fought with evil and after a passage of time, gained triumph over it and established itself not only in Arabia but also in many parts round the globe.
Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was protected and saved from capture through a miracle by Allah in the cave of Saur, this was the clear exhibition of the fact that he was under divine protection, and that Allah’s help was with him all the time. His safety at the cave of Saur meant the commencement of the Muslim era, and the growth of Islamic influence. When Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique (R.A) got worried after hearing the approaching footsteps of the enemy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) assured him of Allah’s security. This demonstrated the firm faith of Prophet (S.A.W) in Allah, and shows how it earns him the real protection of Allah. Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique (R.A) proved by his conduct and actions, loyalty to Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) in the cave of Saur. He undertook Hijra to with the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and stayed in the cave of Saur with him in spite of being well aware of the dangers involved. It was the cave of Saur when the neck of Islam was hanging by the threat of the spider’s web and Islam survived. The forbearance and faithfulness that Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) exercised in the cave of Saur he elated his position in the eyes of Allah and Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and received the title ‘The companions of the cave’.
sir wht most probably would be the part b for the question of ALLAH IN HIMSELF

Reaction score
Can someone please answer this question.. Write about the life of Prophet up until the first revelation. [June 2010 P1 Q3/ 10Marks]
There you go......
Question: Write about the life of Holy Prophet (S.A.W) up until the first revelation? [10]
Answer: It was the year of the Elephant 570 A.D (12 Rabi-ul-Awal) a child was born to Hazrat Bibi Amna. The child was born into the noblest family among the Arabs, which was one the noblest branches of Quraish namely Banu Hashim.The child’s grandfather Abdul Muttalib gave him the name Muhammad Bin Abdullah Bin Abdul Muttalib Bin Hashim Bin Abdul Manaf Bin Qussay bin Qilab a famous branch of the lineage of Hazrat Ismail (A.S). His mother called him Ahmed. Muhammad (S.A.W) grew up an orphan, for his father Abdullah bin Abdul Muttalib died before his birth.
According to the customs of Arabs the child’s upbringing was interested to Bibi Haleema Sadia who belonged to the tribe of Banu Saad. When Muhammad (S.A.W) was 4 years old, as related by Anas (R.A) in Sahih Muslim, Jibrael came down and ripped his chest open and took out the heart. He then extracted a blood clot out of it and said: “That was the part of Satan in thee.” And then he washed it in the water of ZamZam in the gold basin. In 576 A.D at the age of six Haleema Sadia brought Muhammad (S.A.W) back to his mother.
In 577 A.D Bibi Amna decided to visit Mohammad (S.A.W)’s father’s grave in Yasrib (Madinah). She went to Yathrib along with Muhammad (S.A.W) and her woman servant Umm-e-Ayman. After visiting the grave they were returning to Makkah, Bibi Amna had a severe illness and died at a place called Abwa (Ibne Hisham 1/ 168). Umm-e-Ayman brought back Muhammad (S.A.W) to his grandfather Abdul Muttalib. He had warm passion towards Muhammad (S.A.W) his orphan grandson. Abdul Muttalib loved him more than his own children. When Muhammad (S.A.W) was 8 years, 2 months and 10 days old his grandfather Abdul Muttalib passed away in Makkah in 579 A.D.
The charge of Muhammad (S.A.W) was now passed on to his uncle Abu Talib. He also loved and cared about Muhammad (S.A.W) more than his own children. When he was a boy Muhammad (S.A.W) looked after the flocks of Abu Talib he (S.A.W) said about that “Allah sent no messenger who was not a shepherd, Moses was a shepherd Daud (A.S) was also a shepherd” (Sahih Muslim).
In 583 A.D at the age of 12 Muhammad (S.A.W) accompanied his uncle Abu Talib on a trade journey to Syria. There he met a Christian monk named Bahira who saw the signs of Prophet Hood in Muhammad (S.A.W). He spoke high of him and told Abu Talib to take very special care of his nephew and protect him from the wiles of Jews.
Muhammad (S.A.W) was hardly fifteen when the sacrilegious war started in 585 A.D at the fare of Ukaz. Muhammad (S.A.W) participated with his uncle but his role did not extended beyond picking up the stray arrows and handing them to his uncle Abu Talib. After the sacrilegious war was ended in the year 590 A.D some noble people of Makkah formed a confederacy for suppressing violence and injustice and vindicating the rights of the weak and destitute. This confederacy was known as Half ul-Fazul. Muhammad (S.A.W) was present on the occasion of the oath and was greatly happy with its aim. He said in later years “I would not exchange for the choicest camel of all Arabia, the remembrance of being present on the oath of Half ul-Fazul”.
Muhammad (S.A.W) led a virtuous and pious life. He was honest and always fulfilled his promises. He was considerate, kind, thoughtful, fore bearing, broad minded, noble hearted and a man of principals. He kept himself away from gambling, drinking and other evil vices for all great qualities the Makkans gave him the title Al-Saddiq and Al-Ameen.
In 595 A.D At the age of 25 he went to Syria as a merchant for Khadija (R.A). Ibne Ishaq reported that Khadija daughter of Khwailid was a business woman of great honor and fortune. She also sent her hireling Maisarah with Muhammad (S.A.W) to Syria for trade (Ibne Hisham 1/187-188) when he returned to Makkah from Syria; Muhammad (S.A.W) sold her trade 10 times more than the value she used to get before Muhammad (S.A.W). Hazrat Bibi Khadija was very impressed from Muhammad (S.A.W). She told her wish of marring Muhammad (S.A.W) to her friend Nafeesa who went and proposed Abu Talib for the hand of Muhammad (S.A.W). He agreed and subsequently in September 595 A.D they were married. Khadija bore all six children: Abul-Qasim, At-Tahir, Zainab, Ruqaya, Umm-e-Kulsum and Fatima.
In 605 A.D When Muhammad (S.A.W) 35 years old a flood came and destroyed the Kaabah. Quraish decided to rebuild Kaabah. When the question of placing the black stone arose a dispute started among the tribes who were eager to place the black stone. The dispute almost turned into bloodshed, a wise person said whoever enters the Kaabah first will decide and the next morning none other than Muhammad (S.A.W) was the one who entered into the vicinity of Kaabah. It was the greatest arbitration of the greatest man in the history of mankind Muhammad (S.A.W) who with his arbitration resolved the dispute by placing the black stone in a sheet and asked the leaders of all the tribes to lift it up where it was to be placed than Muhammad (S.A.W) himself deposited the black stone in its place thus because of the wisdom and diplomacy solved the crisis.
A few years before his Prophet Hood in 605 A.D Allah made him like to go out to the Mount Nur and into the cave of Hira which is on the northwest side 3 kilometers from Makkah where he would stay alone for hours, days and as he approaches to 40 the meditation increased to months and he thought about the signs of Allah’s creation and His power. He continued to do this. (Sahih Bukhari 1/540; Rehmat Al-Alilalamin 1/47).