• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

National spicy news corner ;)

Reaction score
Blasts heard in karachi atleast 5 killed. Near ancholy. 3 day mourning by the suc...

Reaction score
Cricket is in our blood in pakistans blood that's why
:eek: i never see bats and balls in the micrograph of blood. Amazing!
NEWS:
a new research has been recently carried out by ____ after which he/she stated that human blood contains bats and balls and other cricket stuff in its plasma. The CIE is looking forward to include this information in their Biology 5090 syllabus.
According to a survey such components are only found in Pakistanis' blood. Previously our founder (perhaps :p) had an idea of Pakistanis having hockeys in their blood, but he couldnt live long to carry out some research work on it. Perhaps, someone else will do it soon.
Reported by: Mr. Maja Manna!
#Randomness, Aha'! :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
NEWS:
a new research has been recently carried out by Igniz after which he/she stated that human blood contains bats and balls and other cricket stuff in its plasma. The CIE is looking forward to include this information in their Biology 5090 syllabus.
According to a survey such components are only found in Pakistanis' blood. Previously our founder (perhaps :p) had an idea of Pakistanis having hockeys in their blood, but he couldnt live long to carry out some research work on it. Perhaps, someone else will do it soon.
cameraman shabeer gulzar ke sath
geo news
lahore!

Reaction score
NEWS:
a new research has been recently carried out by Igniz after which he/she stated that human blood contains bats and balls and other cricket stuff in its plasma. The CIE is looking forward to include this information in their Biology 5090 syllabus.
perhaps if you stop giving your irrelevant opinion you might live long !!

Reaction score
No need to Be , But i think if you Continue Minding ur own business , i MIGHT even Forgive you !!
:LOL: this thread is for all. no? I just posted that for fun.
I'm sorry if you got hurt. Ok, I edited the post, it isnt your name there now :)

Reaction score
NEWS:
a new research has been recently carried out by ____ after which he/she stated that human blood contains bats and balls and other cricket stuff in its plasma. The CIE is looking forward to include this information in their Biology 5090 syllabus.
Damn, you have no idea about expressions and puns

Reaction score
Yet another day
yet another attack
23 innocent people dead
y? y karachi? y pakistan?
till wen do we have to atay up all nyt and pray for random citizens security
is the security level only high after an incident has happened...
or are the souls of our young soldiers free enuff to set fire on
y is this happening to my city?