• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

National spicy news corner ;)

Reaction score
The events that have unfolded in the last few days are truly shocking and disappointing. Our security agencies and politicians need to wakeup and get a grip on themselves. Or else God knows what will become of this country.

Reaction score
THAT isnt the worst of it... dint anyone hear? that hospital that has been captured by terrorists... 22 dead

Reaction score
So wat do u think abt altaf hussains tym up?
1044645_495448983864653_952510480_n.jpg

Reaction score
109961_story__fff.JPG

Maryam @nuttypunjaban
Farooq Sattar If u have something stupid to say ..please raise your hand ...and put it firmly over your mouth
12:21 PM - 11 Jul 2013
Hasan Zaidi @hyzaidi
And it ends. Poor Farooq Sattar mauled by Jeremy Paxman. But at the end of it, not much to report. Only thing I can take away from this...>
Muhammad Shoaib @err404notfound
Something that no Pakistani channel couldn't do for years done by BBC. Farooq Sattar mumbling, repeating same words, failing to justify.
Asna Maqsood @Asna_M
Me- listening to Farooq sattar on newsnight tonight. Lol, if #MQM is as he makes out to be then I'm #FatimaAliJinnah! pic.twitter.com/RZX2KSNzC7
5:46 AM - 11 Jul 2013

MbZ @Muhammadbz
Farooq Sattar just WTF were u upto. International establishment, Taliban backed BBC, Pakistani Media influencing them? What r u smoking bro?
Mehreen Zahra-Malik @mehreenzahra
Farooq Sattar's defence of Altaf Hussain's incendiary comments as shown in BBC documentary:BBC seems to be influenced by pro-Taliban forces!
Sajjad Gul @ssajjadgull
Farooq Sattar was shown listening to Altaf's speech & then comes on TV n says "Altaf bhai never ever said something like that". #BUSTED LOL!
A dil @aurAdil
Watching BBC's documentary on Mqm. Farooq Sattar deliberately failing to even know what he says

Reaction score
109961_story__25.JPG

Farooq Sattar: Altaf Hussain joked abt Body bags he wasn't serious. Workers were also joking when they beat the crap out of you, Right?
I Bet Farooq sattar wished Jeremy paxman was in Karachi. He was obseving his size of bory.

Reaction score
I think its just so that he can make fun of shariat and everyone else who talks abt it wud be seen in that way too...