• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Music haram in ISLAM !!!!!!!

Reaction score
o_O but isn't it better to stay away from nasheeds, when there is a difference of opinion? to be on the safer side!
what if it was prohibited?? if it was so, it will fall into the category of sinning.
o_O but isn't it better to stay away from nasheeds, when there is a difference of opinion? to be on the safer side!
what if it was prohibited?? if it was so, it will fall into the category of sinning.
It's not about thinking !!!!
If allah commanded then have to do
No options !!!!
Music is haram
If the nasheeds has music or Vulgarity it's HARM

No one should think that i am being rude :D
Although we are sisters in Islam IGCSE O/L student , Love Islam

Reaction score
No options !!!!
Music is haram
If the nasheeds has music or. Vulgarity it's HARM
Of course, you're not rude. you're only making things clear, which I'm sure all of us appreciate. (y)
I agree with what you said, but modern day nasheeds have been rejected in the lecture I posted, just watch it!!! :)

Reaction score
of course, you're not rude. you're only making things clear, which I'm sure all of us appreciate. (y)
ii agree with what you said, but modern day nasheeds have been rejected in the lecture i posted, just watch it!!! :)

Yeah
It's being loaded !!
Will watch it inshallah
Modern nasheeds already have music !!
Except some

Reaction score
No options !!!!
Music is haram
If the nasheeds has music or Vulgarity it's HARM

You are not at all rude;) ...Highly appreciated for what u said...I've no problem...
Cuz I respect everyone's opinion... (y)

Reaction score
OFcourse.....If I see that many scholars say that it's haram..so then I won't listen :) but for now I don't say that they are not permisable :) ...We r free to do what we wish :)
I don't know about what the scholars say, but songs of this nature were not sung during the time of the Prophet, and they never had albums similar to what we see today. Although there's a possibility that it is allowed, it's better to stay away from listening to nasheeds. :D

Reaction score
I don't know about what the scholars say, but songs of this nature were not sumg during the time of the Prophet, and they never had albums similar to what we see today. although there's a possibility that it is allowed, it's better to stay away from listening to nasheeds. :D

Anyways Thank u , and Inshallah :D

Reaction score
Sami Yousuf
the work of him is amazing.. All those fighting to Ban Music should see how this person is incresing respect of muslims around the world.. the way he praises prophet and God just aches your heart.. the music and symphany increases the impact,, I wish i could do any thing for him... HE TEACHES US... we donnt need to end it but lead it in correct direction

Reaction score
Sami Malik
the work of him is amazing.. All those fighting to Ban Music should see how this person is incresing respect of muslims around the world.. the way he praises prophet and God just aches your heart.. the music and symphany increases the impact,, I wish i could do any thing for him... HE TEACHES US... we donnt need to end it but lead it in correct direction

Sis who is Sami Malik ?

Reaction score
The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“Among my ummah there will certainly be people who permit zinaa, silk, alcohol and musical instruments…” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari ta’leeqan, no. 5590; narrated as mawsool by al-Tabaraani and al-Bayhaqi. See al-Silsilah al-Saheehah by al-Albaani, 91).

Reaction score
So, we can clearly see that all musical instruments are haram, except for the duff (open sided tambourine). Hence, that is why in Sahih Bukhari, Book 69, Number 494B it speaks about musical instruments (plural) being used by Muslims, which is a sign of judgement day.

Music usually intoxicates a person and takes one away from the path of Allah . Music engages a person’s mind and takes him/her away from the remembrance of his/her Creator and from realizing and focusing his/her attention on the purpose of his/her creation. In musical songs, most of the times the listeners even appreciate illogical, incorrect and blasphemous matter and content. A person will realize this when he starts pondering over the meaning of many Hindi and English songs, lyrics and ghazals. Here we find that it is because of music that the person’s mind is intoxicated and the person deviates from the straight path. People rip their clothes and go into a frenzy when listening to music. Moreover, you cannot infleucne the music but the music can influence you into having: boyfriend/girlfriend relationships, committing zina, swearing, subliminal messages, satanic back masking messages, etc.
not all songs are about this. the latest pop. rock, metal, rap and other mainstream songs have this. they always did ever since these filth genres were created. we should be exposed to more meaningful songs with true meaning but i am in perfect control when listening to music, it really depends on one's will.

Reaction score
not all songs are about this. the latest pop. rock, metal, rap and other mainstream songs have this. they always did ever since these filth genres were created. we should be exposed to more meaningful songs with true meaning but i am in perfect control when listening to music, it really depends on one's will.
To make it simple = music with lyrics is not allowed !!!!!