• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
Thor: The Dark World (7.5/10)
Okayish... Great graphics and all.
The only highlight was Loki... He completely stole the show.. Totally loved him! That smile at the end... :cool:

The Hobbit: The Desolation of the Smaug (10/10)
AWESOME... just as you would expect it to be! (y)
I just still cant believe Benedict Cumberbatch has played Smaug.. Yeah... the Sherlock guy! :LOL:
I didn't think Legolas would be so mean o_O... I mean he was so nice and all in the LOTR trilogy!
But overall... its totally worth your 3 hours!:X3:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Star Trek (2009) : 8/10
and Star Trek Into Darkness (2013): 9/10
Both movies are totally awesome.
I've never watched a single Star Trek episode before and so at first I thought it would be silly with all that space mumbo jumbo with queer looking aliens.
But then I was so totally wrong. The plot is gripping and fast paced. The characters are brilliantly developed. Kirk, Spock and oh yes Khaaan.... For those of you who might have prejudiced views (like I did), you are missing out on two hecks of two movies. :LOL:

Reaction score
recently watched ..Non-stop ... perfect suspense thriller .... 9/10 ..Liam Neeson was perfect the role ...
2) 3days to kill ...the movie ending was really stupid ... action was okay ..the story was nice ..the best part was father trying to prove something for his daughter

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Homefront - 7/10. Decent one.
American Hustle - 6/10. Disappointing.
Frozen - 9/10. Disney never disappoints.
12 Years a Slave - 7/10. Very good for a true story.
The Devils Double - 5/10. Stupid movie.
The East - 7/10. Good one! Worth the time.
Gravity - 9/10. Wonderful in every sense. Deserved all 7 oscars.
Thor, the Dark World - 7/10. First one was way better.
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - 7/10. Fine stuff.

Reaction score
-am almost exclusively in for animated movies,plus only a handful of them-
But here,s one amazing animated movie:Frozen 10/10 Edit:9.5/10
Animation:Brilliant cinematography,would u believe it that a new program was created for managing a character.
Music/soundtrack + songs:Best musical in quite a long time.
Story:A good,typical story line,with a good plot twist.
Gross:Over 1,000,000,000 US dollars,trailing behind only Toystory3,and has passed TLK O___O.
Probably the best disney animated movie since TLK

Last edited:
Reaction score
Frozen - 10/10 [Loved it, amazing characters, and story line]
Up - 9/10 [Nice movie, one of disney's best. The 3-D boosted the experience]
How to train your dragon - 10/10 [One word. Epic. In 3-D. Current Favorite Animated movie]
The Wolf of Wall Street - 7/10 [Ehh, Normal. Got a little bored in the middle. But it was okay. Good idea, though]
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind - 5/10 [Most boring love story, ever. Almost fell asleep during this movie]
Gravity - 7/10 [Empty story-line. Lack of character development. No pace. Nothing. The only thing that was good, were the 3-D visuals, which were outstanding.]
Tangled - 8/10 [Sweet movie]

Reaction score
Adventures of Tintin:8.5/10 Really good and engaging storyline;I mean there are few points in the movie which ceases to have ur attention.Various entertaining moments and overall a good "Adventure" movie.
Tangled:9/10 .The animation was fantastic;Good comedy and the amusing "hero";with some sweet moments as well.As for the discussion forum abt it(on other websites),Frozen,I think,has it beat by some distance(though not that much but not too little,as well).
DBZ battle of gods:7/10(at max) Although I absolutely adore all of the seasons,this movie was not up to the mark I am afraid.

Reaction score
Adventures of Tintin:8.5/10 Really good and engaging storyline;I mean there are few points in the movie which ceases to have ur attention.Various entertaining moments and overall a good "Adventure" movie.
Tangled:9/10 .The animation was fantastic;Good comedy and the amusing "hero";with some sweet moments as well.As for the discussion forum abt it(on other websites),Frozen,I think,has it beat by some distance(though not that much but not too little,as well).
DBZ battle of gods:7/10(at max) Although I absolutely adore all of the seasons,this movie was not up to the mark I am afraid.

Frozen is better than Tangled. Much better. :p
The music and story of Frozen is way better. :3

Reaction score
Frozen is better than Tangled. Much better. :p
The music and story of Frozen is way better. :3
Well the music is admittedly superior;but the story line perhaps has tht one adv of the twist and thus the overall lesson,but otherwise the basic outline had quite some resemblance,in key guidance to story flow,to Tangled,s storyline.Tangled has it beat by the sidekicks,comedy,the hero(not heroine!).Frozen is better,though I wont say that Much better:p
But hey it,s an opinion,and a good amount of ppl even say Tangled is the better of the 2.

Reaction score
Well the music is admittedly superior;but the story line perhaps has tht one adv of the twist and thus the overall lesson,but otherwise the basic outline had quite some resemblance,in key guidance to story flow,to Tangled,s storyline.Tangled has it beat by the sidekicks,comedy,the hero(not heroine!).Frozen is better,though I wont say that Much better:p
But hey it,s an opinion,and a good amount of ppl even say Tangled is the better of the 2.
i agreeee

Reaction score
recently watched ..Non-stop ... perfect suspense thriller .... 9/10 ..Liam Neeson was perfect the role ...
2) 3days to kill ...the movie ending was really stupid ... action was okay ..the story was nice ..the best part was father trying to prove something for his daughter
Non-stop is awesome! Damn that suspense! epic