• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
Rantings didn't check..
Check torrent...
What Nibz meant was that "we" are supposed to rate the movies we discuss in our posts here and give our "personal" views about them. How "you" (not torrents/IMDB) found them.
So you should give your own verdict/ rating about the movies you post. :) For e.g.:
The Vow - 8/10.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Chef - 10/10. Very entertaining!

Captain America - The Winter Soldier - 9/10

Divergent, not bad. 7/10 perhaps.

Godzilla - 7/10.

The Amazing Spiderman 2 - left it in the middle, too long and boring perhaps?

Queen (Bollywood) - 9/10. Too good for a Bollywood movie!

Noah - 4/10. Sucked!

Need For Speed - 7/10. It was good!

Rio 2 - 7/10. Fun to watch!

^ The ones I've recently watched. Thought I'd rate them here!

Reaction score

Godzilla - 7/10.

Noah - 4/10. Sucked!

Seen "Now you see me" ? Its great

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
They could have done better is an understatement, in reality they couldnt have done it worse if they deliberately tried to

The most confusing thing for me is why they cant stick with the same human characters. In every movie there are whole new characters and the past ones just vanish.
Honestly, I was quite looking forward to this one because of Mark Wahlberg. But oh well.

Seen "Now you see me" ? Its great
Of course. Yeah, it was good. Its sequel is coming out, too. In 2016, I guess.

Reaction score

Godzilla - 7/10.

Noah - 4/10. Sucked!

I loved Chef too.... Mostly because of the food! OMG.... It all looked so yummy.... and the kid was so cute.

Captain America as usual was Captain America... It was AWESOME.

For a neutral viewer Divergent may seem okay but for me.... someone who read that book by mistake (something I'll regret for life).... it totally gets to my nerves. I totally just get annoyed at Beatrice. But then watching it with my friends was EPIC! The commentary and yelling and booing.... sumaiyarox:)

OMG.... How could you stop The Amazing Spiderman 2 in the middle? But actually good you did. The end is sad. Like really really depressing.

I was looking forward to Noah due to its cast... Russel Crowe, Emma Watson and Logan Lerman... but then it just made me sick. It just shows how changed other scriptures have become since their time. I mean how can Prophet of all the people be so I dont know hopeless of God's mercy. It was very weird for me too. So yes it definitely sucked!

On a different note. I'm not one for romantic movies. But The Fault in Our Stars was pretty good. 8/10 The 8 mostly because of Augustus Waters! :3

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I loved Chef too.... Mostly because of the food! OMG.... It all looked so yummy.... and the kid was so cute.

Captain America as usual was Captain America... It was AWESOME.

For a neutral viewer Divergent may seem okay but for me.... someone who read that book by mistake (something I'll regret for life).... it totally gets to my nerves. I totally just get annoyed at Beatrice. But then watching it with my friends was EPIC! The commentary and yelling and booing.... sumaiyarox:)

OMG.... How could you stop The Amazing Spiderman 2 in the middle? But actually good you did. The end is sad. Like really really depressing.

I was looking forward to Noah due to its cast... Russel Crowe, Emma Watson and Logan Lerman... but then it just made me sick. It just shows how changed other scriptures have become since their time. I mean how can Prophet of all the people be so I dont know hopeless of God's mercy. It was very weird for me too. So yes it definitely sucked!

On a different note. I'm not one for romantic movies. But The Fault in Our Stars was pretty good. 8/10 The 8 mostly because of Augustus Waters! :3
Yes, the kid was indeed cute. As all kids are, I guess. :p And his acting was pretty good, too.

As for The Spiderman one, I dont know. Maybe, it was too predictable. And long. I mean, getting rid of either Jamie Fox or that other villain would have been enough. But both? Nah man. Too much.

Yeah, I watched Noah because of the cast, too. And their excessive advertising/promotion of the movie.

Read The Fault in Our Stars. Too damn sad.

P.S You should see Queen. Won't regret it!