• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mock Examination Questions..!!!!

Reaction score
yeah and Sir Shahid said that there were only few points in the passage so points were not written !!

Reaction score
Guys it was an offer made by British to Muslims to win their support for war. I don't remember the proposals but it was sent to Muslims before the Cripps Mission was sent to India !! See i told you guys that my teacher teaches stuff out of syllabus !! :(

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
I just got my history mock paper back today and wow man i myself didnt expected such numbers i got 70 out of 75 wooo in first two questions i attempted full marks 25 and in last question which i had not prepared :( and got only 20 in it damn btw i m happy with A star at 93 percent not bad i guess

Wow! To me getting full 25 marks seems pretty impossible. Our seniors say that whoever manages to get a C from our Pak studies teacher will definitely get an A* in the CIE examinations. And i can't remember of any instance where she has given someone full 14 points. If i write "If the political grievances of the east wing had been resolved, the other problems would have waned in comparison", she would write on it "to what extent''? And the points given in the mark scheme are very easy and related to each other. She expects absolute 3 points in the 7 marks Q unlike the mark schemes. Its soo hard to get a good grade out of her.

Reaction score
Funkymariam said:
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
I just got my history mock paper back today and wow man i myself didnt expected such numbers i got 70 out of 75 wooo in first two questions i attempted full marks 25 and in last question which i had not prepared :( and got only 20 in it damn btw i m happy with A star at 93 percent not bad i guess

Wow! To me getting full 25 marks seems pretty impossible. Our seniors say that whoever manages to get a C from our Pak studies teacher will definitely get an A* in the CIE examinations. And i can't remember of any instance where she has given someone full 14 points. If i write "If the political grievances of the east wing had been resolved, the other problems would have waned in comparison", she would write on it "to what extent''? And the points given in the mark scheme are very easy and related to each other. She expects absolute 3 points in the 7 marks Q unlike the mark schemes. Its soo hard to get a good grade out of her.
well its good for you as this will help you in CIE !! she is indeed a good teacher and when students will get C they will work hard and this will benefit them in the CIE !!

Reaction score
@funkymarian......same case exactly with me as well:(.....But I still manage an A everytym from my teacher. The same teacher taught a student in our school who got world distinction in 2004.

Reaction score
I saw it pretty difficult but i would have done first three. i luv sec 1 and 3

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
well its good for you as this will help you in CIE !! she is indeed a good teacher and when students will get C they will work hard and this will benefit them in the CIE !!

She's wonderful :]
She can pick out so many points for a single topic and always tries to make us come up with something...failing a lot of times x]
Ask her a Q and she'll come up with so many ideas and perceptions.
And she's really good at teaching people how to go about a Q regarding view points. For example, she once asked us whether the British historians were right in calling the War of Independence the Indian Mutiny. We only considered one point of view for it but she's gradually training us for these Qs like how justified was General Dyer etc :]

bikermicefrmars said:
@funkymarian......same case exactly with me as well:(.....But I still manage an A everytym from my teacher. The same teacher taught a student in our school who got world distinction in 2004.
BSS right?
The highest i ever managed to go was 85%, and that was the highest in the grade in midterms :\

Reaction score
hmmmmm I think i got your point !! I thought that it was only given in pakistan as why on earth would people from other country give it !! Well thanks because of you my aim changed to World distinction !! :)