• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mock Examination Questions..!!!!

Reaction score
Return back to the topic please as mr green says it so obey him. > :mrgreen:

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMM...........Mr.green himself is the one who is forcing us to go out of the topic..........so..............mr. green.............go away :p ;)
Okay now lets move back to our topic "Mock examination questions" :)

Reaction score
Well my mock examination will start on 16th april not 2012............but 2011.
But you know what I think the questions will mostly come from past papers. Am i right?
So I need to practice it perfectly :)

Reaction score
my school didnt either well yeah ill upload my paper on Saturday or later.PHEW :p

Reaction score
Hehehehehe do show your paper. I want to see how thrilling it was for you guys. :p ;)

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMM.... I have seen them. But what about others???? AHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......by the way... salman.........on which subjects are you appearing on May/june 2011? :)

Reaction score
cmon u still dont know.
ill tell u which subjects he appearing.
1.Islamiat, :D
2.Pak.Studies, :D
3.Urdu and :)
4.Maths. :)

Reaction score
ohI thought he was appearing in Pakistan studies, islamiyat and urdu only :) ...............WELL.................ahmmmmmmmmmmm...................scouserifc why did you put smilies after each subject you had mentioned. :p

LAGTA HAI KEH AAP BARAY KHUSH HO RAHAY HAIN SALMAN KO EXAM DETAY HOI.....................HMMMMM I SEEE I SEE. :p ;) ESPECIALLY FOR PAKISTAN STUDIES AND ISLAMIYAT :p ;) :mrgreen:

YOU DON"T NEED TO LAUGH MR.green :p

Reaction score
yup because these subs are the one i know the best especially the first two so I put the smilies to have some fun..... :D :p

Reaction score
@Salman : I always thought you did be giving just the three subjects (Pak. Std , Islamiyat and Urdu) why come maths?? Which school you from??

The Urdu paper I posted on pg13, well the paper had been checked and only 2 students from each class were able to pass (total 4 student, we have two section).
It seems like I failed.:cry:

Reaction score
cmon yaar that was a hard paper all together get back and do Past papers thats all u will never get that paper again dont worry abt that!!!!!!! :D

Reaction score
Anon said:
@Salman : I always thought you did be giving just the three subjects (Pak. Std , Islamiyat and Urdu) why come maths?? Which school you from??

The Urdu paper I posted on pg13, well the paper had been checked and only 2 students from each class were able to pass (total 4 student, we have two section).
It seems like I failed.:cry:
yeah actually i thought that as I have taken Add-maths too I should give maths this year as maths is pretty easy !!
and yeah don't worry about mocks !! they on delibrately give hard papers so that the CIE paper may seen easy for you !! :)

Reaction score
You know what Anon................ these are only mocks not cie board exam. SO CHEER UP DUDE! These mocks only give you awareness of where you are standing. Yeah may be you would have failed, but that doesn't mean you will also fail in CIE board exam, because as salman told that mocks are made so difficult so that students can find cie paper easy.
This is a great advantage for you yaar. But.................ahmmmmmmmmmm................I don't think you are sure whether you have passed or failed in the urdu paper. So don't think negatively instead think positively. Don't even expect, because the least you expect for anything the more that thing happens. :) :D :mrgreen: