• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

**Me new Here**

Reaction score
Stop teasing her People.. why dont you believe her, Why would anyone pretend that they are not feelin well and someone else is using their accnt
I'd suggest that everyone mind their own business and stop teasing her, dont make her sad
WE are muslims are supposed to make eachother happy rather then teasing eachother and blaming eachother
Thanks
sry..i wasnt teasin her neither didnt want to hurt her feelingx.. :/

Reaction score
wo
Stop teasing her People.. why dont you believe her, Why would anyone pretend that they are not feelin well and someone else is using their accnt
I'd suggest that everyone mind their own business and stop teasing her, dont make her sad
WE are muslims are supposed to make eachother happy rather then teasing eachother and blaming eachother
Thanks
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
jeejs u rocks

Reaction score
Posh teen. :p

Next time, don't use that stupid ''Aawweeeee''.. do it like normal people ''Aww''.
And don't use ''Am really hoping''.. Say ''I am really hoping''..
And don't use those four dots ''....'' at the end of your status.

And please don't waste my time by arguing that you are not her, and that you have no idea what i am talking about.

Just saying. Come up with a smarter plan next time, a more difficult mystery. :D
Dark Destination