• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

**Me new Here**

Reaction score
Posh teen. :p

Next time, don't use that stupid ''Aawweeeee''.. do it like normal people ''Aww''.
And don't use ''Am really hoping''.. Say ''I am really hoping''..
And don't use those four dots ''....'' at the end of your status.

And please don't waste my time by arguing that you are not her, and that you have no idea what i am talking about.

Just saying. Come up with a smarter plan next time, a more difficult mystery. :D
(Y) :p

Reaction score
Stop teasing her People.. why dont you believe her, Why would anyone pretend that they are not feelin well and someone else is using their accnt
I'd suggest that everyone mind their own business and stop teasing her, dont make her sad
WE are muslims are supposed to make eachother happy rather then teasing eachother and blaming eachother
Thanks

Reaction score
Stop teasing her People.. why dont you believe her, Why would anyone pretend that they are not feelin well and someone else is using their accnt
I'd suggest that everyone mind their own business and stop teasing her, dont make her sad
WE are muslims are supposed to make eachother happy rather then teasing eachother and blaming eachother
Thanks
(y) thanks for the reminder. and good realizing that.
I agree too!

Reaction score
Posh teen. :p

Next time, don't use that stupid ''Aawweeeee''.. do it like normal people ''Aww''.
And don't use ''Am really hoping''.. Say ''I am really hoping''..
And don't use those four dots ''....'' at the end of your status.

And please don't waste my time by arguing that you are not her, and that you have no idea what i am talking about.

Just saying. Come up with a smarter plan next time, a more difficult mystery. :D
You knew her QUITE well man!! Damn!! (y) :D

Reaction score
Thanks
i think Maganius ur absolutely right !!! why dont u ppl believe it wasnt her?? u all very well kno she doesnt speak urdu...thn why ??
if anyone wants to talk abt post teen tell them to speak to me !!

Reaction score
Thanks
ahhh thank God ( Allah ) ... someone with sense on humor is here
(y) Maganius (y)(y)

Reaction score
tht drama was all made up by one of her cousins...he was taking revenge on her...n even b4 this drama happened he was using her account !!!
so he made it all up !!
whatever. but yes she wont do it now, whether it was her or not. so we all be nice.