• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2013 Papers!!!

Reaction score
alhamdulillah everything i have checked so far is correct. even my physics mcqs are correct. no one agreed to me. everybody though i m wrong. Alhamdulillah he guided me correctly. Inshallah we all will hear great news on 13th.

The diver one is correct. :D

Reaction score
I'm uploading CIE MAY-JUNE-2013 Papers (s13 session - A Level + O Level + IGCSE) as they are being released. You can download them at

olevel.sf.net/papers

Important Notice:

- Site maybe down temporarily dont complain ;)
- Some papers may not be available as they have not been published by Cambridge as yet, so there is no way to get them.
- Dont comment this is missing that is missing.
- Dont dare ask when will I release other papers
- ONLY QUESTION PAPERS are available right now
- NO MARK SCHEMES OR GRADE THRESHOLDS available
Can you post English Language code 1125 and French Language 3014.Thks

Reaction score
I'm uploading CIE MAY-JUNE-2013 Papers (s13 session - A Level + O Level + IGCSE) as they are being released. You can download them at

olevel.sf.net/papers

Important Notice:

- Some papers may not be available as they have not been published by Cambridge as yet, so there is no way to get them.

Where is 0510 English as a second language.If you don't mind could you please upload it at the earliest

Reaction score
i think the English language Paper 1123 and the Literature 2010 needs to be uploaded, please...thanks! Also, can you upload the examiner's reports, if you've got them...mega thanks!

Reaction score

olevel.sf.net/papers

Important Notice:

Thanx a lot man!!!!!!!!!!!