• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2013 Papers!!!

Reaction score
No even though I'd like to be
Who wouldn't? Maybe totalitarian governments or any kind wouldn't. Nice to see a fellow fan of V for Vendetta. Remember, remember the fifth of November of gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

Reaction score
Really sorry for the disturbance, has ICT (0417) Paper 2 and its supporting files been released yet?? I am only seeing Paper 1, Paper 3, and paper 3 supporting files, does any one have Paper 2 and its supporting files?? I am having my exams this oct/nov session so I really need them

Reaction score
Thanks 4 ur effort , i'm looking for answer key for accounting 2013, can u help????

Reaction score
Assalamuailum, all please be patient....if u get papers frm someone who really cares, has every rite to withdraw them. so give mohdumar a favour by not asking him for mark schemes. Jazakallah

Reaction score
Assalamuailum, all please be patient....if u get papers frm someone who really cares, has every rite to withdraw them. so give mohdumar a favour by not asking him for mark schemes. Jazakallah

You sir are my hero :love:

Reaction score
I Would like to note that English as second language (0510) is missing and Maths (0580) papers seem to be corrupted. Please correct these papers ASAP. I need them. BUT EPIC PAPERS;)