• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths p4 how was it

Maths p42

• Total voters
Reaction score
I made a blunder in the last question. Made a silly miscalculation. Returned to rectify it when 3 minutes were left.
*sigh*
Crossed out a lot of stuff and wrote the correct answers next to it.
Do you think the examiner's will mind? :/
My working wasn't very neat either...
And here I was thinking I'd make up for the mistakes I made in P1 :/
Also, gt predictions?

Reaction score
GT 40/50
I made a blunder in the last question. Made a silly miscalculation. Returned to rectify it when 3 minutes were left.
*sigh*
Also, gt predictions?
Depends on mood and leniency of examiner.
Usually they don't give marks for such straight forward answers unless you show some working on paper.

Reaction score
GT 40/50

Usually they don't give marks for such straight forward answers unless you show some working on paper.
I did show the working, but it's the crossing-out I'm worried about.

Reaction score
GT 40/50

It's not about his mood lol it's about the marking scheme, they give marks for specific methods used or answers. Besides, it's not only 1 guy who marks the paper

Reaction score
It's not about his mood lol it's about the marking scheme, they give marks for specific methods used or answers. Besides, it's not only 1 guy who marks the paper
It do depends on mood.
If examiner's in a good mood he might show some leniency .

Reaction score
what do u guys think bout the ppr??? i felt it was hard..stuck at num 5 n 6 so long

Reaction score
I did show the working, but it's the crossing-out I'm worried about.
ya me too....silly decimals and negative messed up the last question i hope i get all the method marks but i ONLY stated the wrong answer becuz i used a wrng negative sign in the very last eq of motion to be applied,,,,:(

Reaction score
wanna discuss a lot of things......can't wait......the gt u're predicting, isnt it a bit too high. A lot of my peers messed it up. but went somewhat better than p1

Reaction score
hopefully, gt is below 40...n i found our paper was actually toughr than the 2011 n 2012 paprs..i mean the 43 papets...which ppr did u guys take?? 43 also???

Reaction score
hey what was the answer of q7 last question which asked for distance of particle A from pulley at instantaneous rest.... i got 0.47 m.... wat did you guys get??

Reaction score
i think the threshold will land somewhere around 35.. i had a problem in one part.. the one where we had to show the distance equation.. the rest was quite straight forward

Reaction score
*sigh*
Also, gt predictions?
around 35.. probably not more than 38