• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P12 !!!!!!!

How Much Minimum You Think Would Be The Curve For grade A For Maths P12

• 65+

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • 60+

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • 55+

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • or below (which isnt possible as per my thoughts)

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Area of shaded ive got 13.1 cm^2... vector question ah shit the angle I got was 90 x) Ive stated the formula and work it out to obtain 90 how much marks u think ill get ?? For the AP ive got a=31 and =-2 and the GP parts ive expanded but got no time to find the answer :( Then there were a question about something like cordinates to find BE what do you got ?? Ive got D (6.5,7.5)

Reaction score
Area of shaded ive got 13.1 cm^2... vector question ah shit the angle I got was 90 x) Ive stated the formula and work it out to obtain 90 how much marks u think ill get ?? For the AP ive got a=31 and =-2 and the GP parts ive expanded but got no time to find the answer :( Then there were a question about something like cordinates to find BE what do you got ?? Ive got D (6.5,7.5)

first term is 8 and Common Difference is 3/5

Reaction score
Your answer is for the GP ? For the AP youve got the same asnwer ?? lol ive done the BE part 5minute from the end xD The rate of chnge question dou you got something like 5(5)^1/2 ?
yep and for the rate of change i forgot the answer but i knew that it could be correct cus i checked the answer by multiplying dx/dt with the answer to get dy/dt