• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P12 !!!!!!!

How Much Minimum You Think Would Be The Curve For grade A For Maths P12

• 65+

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • 60+

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • 55+

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • or below (which isnt possible as per my thoughts)

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
so ok we are done with p12...but we wont discuss any questions here for the next 24 hours as per rules and regulation of cie :)
jst vote your choice and yeah dont forget to write how was your paper and what you fell :)
My paper wnt good Alhamdulillah But i Believe it was One of the most difficult ones....

Reaction score
Assalamulaikum, I want to share few answers here, okay the first question was bout volume was the answer 12 pie, 92pie or 8 pie which one,have you all got or have you got something else? What was the answer for rate of change, did that answer came in decimal? What was the answer for vector? What was the angle? Is it 34.1 or 40 Sth. Is the length of BE 9cm? Thank you.

Reaction score
The volume question I got 8pie. The vector question i got the angle 90 degree whch i think is not good ?? The last fucntion I got 2cos(inverse) minus(something)... No man as long as you are not stating question how it was its not question discussion rather its answers discussion hence no problem u see :)

Reaction score
The volume question I got 8pie. The vector question i got the angle 90 degree whch i think is not good ?? The last fucntion I got 2cos(inverse) minus(something)... No man as long as you are not stating question how it was its not question discussion rather its answers discussion hence no problem u see :)
got 8pie too xD and 34.1 for angle