• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Re: O'level Maths, Addmaths and Statistics help available he

donor y did u start the wind vector from the tail of Vpw vector???
y didn't u start from the origin???

Reaction score

because Vp=Vp/w + Vw
if i did wat u say than the answer would be wrong

Reaction score

understood.. thank u :)

Reaction score

good luck everybody with your add math exams everybody

Reaction score

How do we draw graphs of Sine and cosine?
I mean what the difference.
If equation is given!
amplitude and period. That stuff?
Please tomorrows paper

Reaction score

aSin2Θ + b
For this equation, a is the amplitude. 2Θ=360. Θ=180 is the period and b is the line of axis, which you take as the starting line.

Reaction score

Same for cosine?
And if they ask us to find this equation from graph then?

here 1 +2sin2x , is the amplitude (1+2) = 3 or just 2?

Reaction score

Sorry, couldn't reply earlier.
The amplitude will be 2 but the maximum and minimum points will be 1+2=3 and 1-2=-1, respectively.

Reaction score

guyz...i hav a BIG problem..i decided 2 appear in d stats exam in d oct-nov session ths year..i havnt got da buk yet...now 4m where m i suposed 2 start?wich buk shal i get ?do i need some acadmy 4 da subjct(considering dat im gud at math) n r thre any sources ov useful info??

Reaction score

It's not a BIG problem. You have good enough time to prepare for the Statistics exam, that won't require any time more than two months. With one month for the course and the other month for the past papers. Tell us which city you live in, so that we can advice you an academy because help would be required to understand a few concepts. For a book, visit the local book shop or check the resource list in the statistics syllabus and get the book.

Reaction score

aleezay said:
guyz...i hav a BIG problem..i decided 2 appear in d stats exam in d oct-nov session ths year..i havnt got da buk yet...now 4m where m i suposed 2 start?wich buk shal i get ?do i need some acadmy 4 da subjct(considering dat im gud at math) n r thre any sources ov useful info??

there is no gud book in d market.....a good tutor and a past paper book might work...this is what i did..... if u need any help...we are always here

Actually after doing A levels ...i am kinda free for some time..and i dun wanna forget all those mathematics concepts dat i have learned so far...helping others might help to achieve my obj :)

Reaction score

ks136 said:
aleezay said:

there is no gud book in d market.....a good tutor and a past paper book might work...this is what i did..... if u need any help...we are always here

Actually after doing A levels ...i am kinda free for some time..and i dun wanna forget all those mathematics concepts dat i have learned so far...helping others might help to achieve my obj :)
100% true !!

Reaction score

Can you please help me with the chapter LOCI,please explain me the basics of the chapter and how to solve the questions.I can't understand anything of that chapter,we haven't done it in class yet but I want to cover the whole of Mathematics syllabus in the Summer Holidazz,please help me.........:)

Reaction score

visit
http://helpgce.blogspot.com
Blog is being updated daily to provide statistics resources for O levels I visit this blog daily and everyday I find new resources and guidance for statistics. This is the best blog.

Reaction score

Okay , i need help with that chapter in Add Maths , on Quadratic Graphs. If anyone can give any amount of help , it would be appreciated.

Reaction score

@CaptainDanger: Here is your solution. If you still have confusion, feel free to contact me.

Hope it helps. :)

Attachments

• questionxpf.png
    questionxpf.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 189
Reaction score

In the third step -p? I don't get that... And if its given I mean the domain then how do we figure out the sign?