• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
please can anyone tell me the answer of that one mark question in mathematics 4024 paper 12 in june 2014 that at what time the man should leave if he wants to reach the airport at time. was it 1203 or 1143. plz reply soon.

Reaction score
After the initiative taken by Math_angel in the IGCSE section, I have made this topic for students of O'levels. You can post any question or any problem here and me along with other XPF users will try to help you as soon as possible. This topic is a feasible option as it won't bring a hassle of making new topics for every question and it will also allow the helpers to not miss any of your questions and have one common topic for answering your Mathematics queries.

So start posting your problems. :)

Hello asalmaulaikum i want to ask a question in o level maths paper long question if we done all 5 questions how the script would be marked out of four question
my teacher said least marks sum would be crossed out
what ur opinion?

Reaction score
Hello asalmaulaikum i want to ask a question in o level maths paper long question if we done all 5 questions how the script would be marked out of four question
what ur opinion?

Reaction score
what ur opinion?
As per what I have heard, they will mark the first 4 questions only

Reaction score
Can i get some tips for maths...i'm going tongive my exams next year and i really want to ace maths

Next year - that's the main part. You have loads of time.

Just understand the concepts, do a few questions from the book and solve past papers of that topic. Gradually begin doing whole past papers and in no time you'll

Finally, it's the summer holidays. You aren't going to recieve much help. I and the few guys who care to comment are the guys who are sticking on this website and gave the papers this year. The fresh batch of next year students comes around February-March who'll help you. :3

Reaction score
Next year - that's the main part. You have loads of time.

Just understand the concepts, do a few questions from the book and solve past papers of that topic. Gradually begin doing whole past papers and in no time you'll

Finally, it's the summer holidays. You aren't going to recieve much help. I and the few guys who care to comment are the guys who are sticking on this website and gave the papers this year. The fresh batch of next year students comes around February-March who'll help you. :3
Thanks. :) I was so annoyed when nobody replied to my posts.

Reaction score
hey a bit of a random question but I would seriously seriously appreciate an answer :/ So for anyone who did IGCSE Additional Math (CIE) papers 12 and 22, how did you find them?, I thought they were a bit harder than last years paper. What do you think the grade boundaries for IGCSE Additional math (CIE) papers 12 and 22 will be this year? Considering last years was 151 and the grade boundaries every year seem to hover around 150.

Reaction score
hey a bit of a random question but I would seriously seriously appreciate an answer :/ So for anyone who did IGCSE Additional Math (CIE) papers 12 and 22, how did you find them?, I thought they were a bit harder than last years paper. What do you think the grade boundaries for IGCSE Additional math (CIE) papers 12 and 22 will be this year? Considering last years was 151 and the grade boundaries every year seem to hover around 150.

Reaction score

Where do you know the grade boundary of last year?

Reaction score
It's on XTREME papers. Go to additional mathematics cie igcse and search for the grade threshold document for summer 2013, then find the variant of papers you did and check the threshold for a*. Can someone please answer my question though???

Reaction score
this is olevel section, try igcse one :)