• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Tension on both sides of the pulley is same, so the right angle can be split into 2 45 degree angles. If you resolve one of these, it's Tcos45.
Since there are 2 of these, the resultant is equal to 2Tcos45
2Tcos45 =4sqrt2
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU!

Reaction score
Hey I just have a doubt regarding paper 3 pure 3
When we make Argand diagrams can we make them on a graph paper during the exam?? Like how are they going to attach the graph paper to the answer booklet?
It might sound stupid but It just came in my mind :D

Reaction score
Hey I just have a doubt regarding paper 3 pure 3
When we make Argand diagrams can we make them on a graph paper during the exam?? Like how are they going to attach the graph paper to the answer booklet?
It might sound stupid but It just came in my mind :D
As far as I know you've got to do it on the lined paper itself. I just use my scale/ruler to make an accurate graph. It takes only 2-3 minutes. I use the scale of 0.5cm=1 unit.

Reaction score
As far as I know you've got to do it on the lined paper itself. I just use my scale/ruler to make an accurate graph. It takes only 2-3 minutes. I use the scale of 0.5cm=1 unit.
Hmm I also usually do this but the other day I saw graph paper in additional materials so was just thinking why would I need a graph paper in paper 3.

NIM

Reaction score
Guyzz I really need help for q#6 full q
N q#7 iv)

Attachments

• 1431499766461.jpg
    1431499766461.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 5

NIM

Reaction score
N ya guyzz do u have notes on complex numbers and vectors for p 3
Any help would b appreciated !!