• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Need help please!
November 2013, Paper 31.
Question 8. (b) Just need help in finding the least value for |z-w|. Also need to know if there's a method to do these questions.

question1.JPG

Also Q4. I have tried doing this on Wolfram Alpha too and that gives a different answer to the marking scheme. Can someone please solve this?

question2.JPG

Reaction score
well it doesnt matter cux students like us score almost hundred percent uin the rest of the paper so 3 4 marks dun make a big difference
I dont like maths :p hope so i need nearly 67 in p3 and 43-45 in p4 to score an A due to S1 -_________-

Reaction score
I dont like maths :p hope so i need nearly 67 in p3 and 43-45 in p4 to score an A due to S1 -_________-
p3 to achi hoti hai yar... bus complex numbers ik karwi goli and ussually summers k paper comparatively easy hote hain so chill r gud at studies saub sahi hiojaye ga inshaAllah mai dua karing for tum b apne lie kro :)