• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Personally, i found the last question extremely annoying, and i kinda forgot a couple of matrices XD oh well, nothing we can do about it now!

Reaction score
i have done my paper 42 in math, and it was terrifying.
most of my classmates have problems with it, especially in the last page about the number of sequence and drawings of triangles.
moreover, in page 14 there is a question about how fast water travel through a pipe in certain radius.
overall the paper 42 is way too difficult .
it was extremelyyyyy hard, i donno how will i study for bio now xS
its harder than last oct/nov

Reaction score
i just finished math paper 4 today and it was difficult
the prism question was confusing and i wasn't able to finish all of the questions on the last part
i hope i get good score well at least B or even C lol

Reaction score
You guys the curve will be low.. Now FORGET THE MATHS AND LEAVE THIS POST!! GO STUDY BIO! The math paper is done and can't be brought back.. I am sure you will do well in the bio now don't ruin it just because of a bad exam... You have at least been doing bio for two years now!

Go! Go! Go!

Good luck in it ;)

Reaction score
guyz n was for 19?
and the last angle op3 is 71.6
and for the pipe and liter how to do it? i think i done it wrong

Reaction score
Reaction score
according to last years grade boundaries i think its a C. above 110/200 was a B last yr..
heyyy.. i think i got 100 marks in maths cie exam from 200 so can anyone tell me what will be my grade? n whats minimum marks for getting b grade thanks!

Reaction score
I took Mathematics 42 ( Extended ) yesterday... in my opinion it's much harder than the past papers ( I did ALL the past papers, seriously )
anyone think the same ? or is it just me ?

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

Stuck somewhere in Maths?? Post your queries here! Members around will help you InshaAllah.

NOTE: If you have any doubt in the pastpper questions, then kindly post the link to the paper!

May Allah give us all success in this world as well as the HereAfter...Aameen!!

SEQUENCES-Points to remember:
Many people find it hard, but to be honest it's just more of logic..that's all!

Sequences!

Using log for indices.

Reaction score
Anyone know how to calculate your mark in mathematics extended?
I know my marks cuz of my mistakes . I had papers 22 and 42 and the curve is 176/260 to get an A* in the previous year. So i add up both of my expected marks and multiply them by 260 then divide it by 200(130+70; which is the total mark)
Is that right? If yes then i scored an A*
Please reply. And btw i got 147/200 so its 191/260