• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey I have some doubts in m/j v41 q6 part c to get the volume of the prism so what I did was to multiplythe total surface area of the prism by the length it's wrong and I dont know how to do it
plus in I have doubt in mj 10 question 8 part b and inquestion 10 part b and in question 7 I dont know how to write the sets shown by the shaded area I always get it wrong
Phoenix Blood

Reaction score
Hey I have some doubts in m/j 2011 v41 q6 part c to get the volume of the prism so what I did was to multiplythe total surface area of the prism by the length it's wrong and I dont know how to do it
plus in I have doubt in mj 10 v22 question 8 part b and inquestion 10 part b and in question 7 I dont know how to write the sets shown by the shaded area I always get it wrong
Phoenix Blood
for the first one, just multiply the area of the triangle with 36 (cross- sectional area x height)

Reaction score
Hey I have some doubts in m/j 2011 v41 q6 part c to get the volume of the prism so what I did was to multiplythe total surface area of the prism by the length it's wrong and I dont know how to do it
plus in I have doubt in mj 10 v22 question 8 part b and inquestion 10 part b and in question 7 I dont know how to write the sets shown by the shaded area I always get it wrong
Phoenix Blood
and for the second one Q8 u just have to observe the values of x that have a difference of 0.5 which would be 65