• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Im sick of solving past papers !! .. and i hardly get answers correct .. i don't know what to do !!.. on 6th may means only 6 days left i have my exam .. and now my situation is awful !!. please suggest me anything to score good marks !! please !! ...

Reaction score
Im sick of solving past papers !! .. and i hardly get answers correct .. i don't know what to do !!.. on 6th may means only 6 days left i have my exam .. and now my situation is awful !!. please suggest me anything to score good marks !! please !! ...
first just calm down okay... and i think this is due to you are not clear with yoru concepts so visit this site and watch each and every videos please for your good marks.. --> http://examsolutions.net/

Reaction score
THE things i thinkk i sgoing on with u:rolleyes::rolleyes:
You are thinking that paper p2 is EZ
well point 1 is true but tricky is the p2
take evey question as a new question
GET ur facts RIGHT make notes read note see solved question
ptactice urself;)
BTW if u want lesson explanation YOUTUbe is good but dont get distracted Cuz if u do u..........will end up wating a movie
AND ITS NOT THE TIMEFOR MOVIE
then try solving pastpapers
time urself ....................check frm mark schme...............ask ur doubts here ...................AND dont panic LIKE I DO!
believe i watse time panicking
AAND u dont know here to start..............i had same problem best solution JUST START sumwher u will end sum where good INSHALLAH
btw the DUAS thread might help if u are a muslim!
XPC IS vry nice it always helps so post ur doubts here!
btw i might not be the one answering ur doubts
if there is anything else just all u hav to do is ASK
ONEMORE THING LET ME TELL YOU :cool:
even if u think uj cant do it tell urself:notworthy:
I WILL SHOW YOU MATH JUST WAIT TILL I FINSH READING THESE NOTES ILL NASWER ALL UR QUESTION MATHEMATICSSS!!!!:mad::mad:
ACCEPT the challenge that the apper throws at uo_O

by My name:X3::X3::X3:

LIKE if this helped u in any way!(y)(y)

Reaction score
STEPS wat ur brain is think and will think
I CANT DO IT
BUT I GOTTA DO IT
ILL follow what my name said and magnanimous !LOL
THEN UWILL START TO DO IT
THEN U WILL BE HALF WAY THERE
WEN EXAM TIME UR BARIN WILL SAY
BRING IT ON mr .MATHY

Reaction score
THE things i thinkk i sgoing on with u:rolleyes::rolleyes:
You are thinking that paper p2 is EZ
well point 1 is true but tricky is the p2
take evey question as a new question
GET ur facts RIGHT make notes read note see solved question
ptactice urself;)
BTW if u want lesson explanation YOUTUbe is good but dont get distracted Cuz if u do u..........will end up wating a movie
AND ITS NOT THE TIMEFOR MOVIE
then try solving pastpapers
time urself ....................check frm mark schme...............ask ur doubts here ...................AND dont panic LIKE I DO!
believe i watse time panicking
AAND u dont know here to start..............i had same problem best solution JUST START sumwher u will end sum where good INSHALLAH
btw the DUAS thread might help if u are a muslim!
XPC IS vry nice it always helps so post ur doubts here!
btw i might not be the one answering ur doubts
if there is anything else just all u hav to do is ASK
ONEMORE THING LET ME TELL YOU :cool:
even if u think uj cant do it tell urself:notworthy:
I WILL SHOW YOU MATH JUST WAIT TILL I FINSH READING THESE NOTES ILL NASWER ALL UR QUESTION MATHEMATICSSS!!!!:mad::mad:
ACCEPT the challenge that the apper throws at uo_O

by My name:X3::X3::X3:

LIKE if this helped u in any way!(y)(y)
wah... maine to ek bat boli tum ne to puri ramayan batadi. :p :p (ramayan is an epic book) ok.

Reaction score
y r u asking for my classes
im the person ho need bio classes frm u!
i will take the special time for you but when is your bio paper..
hey i forgot to say that do you need topical papers for biology i mean chapter wise ques? if you have finished one chapter i have word word document which will cover the ques asked in paper from 2005 to 2012 so if you need just ell me anytime. :)

Reaction score
hey i forgot to say that do you need topical papers for biology i mean chapter wise ques? if you have finished one chapter i have word word document which will cover the ques asked in paper from 2005 to 2012 so if you need just ell me anytime. :)
yes i do need them!
thanks

Reaction score
its on 6th may!

Reaction score
@Magnanimous !! well its a gud suggestion !! .. LOL evn im panicked .. !! i don't know whr to start from !! .. cuz i m really a poor student .. and the most bad thing is im a football lover .. instead to doin maths last night i was watchng the uefa's semi final ... chelsea vs athletico !! .. so these sort of thngs r stppng me frm doin maths !! .. LOL .. hav any solution ? .. And yea i am Muslim !! ...

Reaction score
@Magnanimous !! well its a gud suggestion !! .. LOL evn im panicked .. !! i don't know whr to start from !! .. cuz i m really a poor student .. and the most bad thing is im a football lover .. instead to doin maths last night i was watchng the uefa's semi final ... chelsea vs athletico !! .. so these sort of thngs r stppng me frm doin maths !! .. LOL .. hav any solution ? .. And yea i am Muslim !! ...
well i am addicted to this site but i have stopped myself due to my patience and positive thinking... and i am a sport person too... so what i think is you should concentrate on the site that i gave which is the best and after that solve the papers.. i guarantee that you will rock almost .. :) :) :p :p :) :)