• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can tell me the equations
ok i drew the graph online :D
so first of all u need to understand what the questions is asking :)
look in part c (i) at 0.5 u got 3 answers, agree?
now what (ii) says is k instead of 0.5 :D and at this value of k u need only 1 answer.
so if u take any value below the minimum pt on ur graph and do what u did in (i) part see how many answers u get. u will get one. and then take any value greater than ur maximum pt. do the same for this value as u did in (i) part. u will see it will cut the graph only once, so only 1 answer :D
so any value greater than max pt and any value less than min pt will cross the graph only once giving u 1 answer only :D
did u understand? :3

Reaction score
now what (ii) says is k instead of 0.5 :D and at this value of k u need only 1 answer.
so if u take any value below the minimum pt on ur graph and do what u did in (i) part see how many answers u get. u will get one. and then take any value greater than ur maximum pt. do the same for this value as u did in (i) part. u will see it will cut the graph only once, so only 1 answer :D
so any value greater than max pt and any value less than min pt will cross the graph only once giving u 1 answer only :D
wait ill try again reread!
if

Reaction score
OMG I feel like thge happiest person alive
IGOT IT!