• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics paper 4 (0580)

Reaction score
I also have p4 on Monday, :cool: Good Luck to all. Does anyone know How will the paper be weigthen?

Reaction score
Gawd ...... I'm freaking out physics mathzzz Ufffff my head is sooooooooooooo stuffed feel like numbers will ooze out of my brain through my ears i wish survive tomorrow don't wana die young

Reaction score
Gawd ...... I'm freaking out physics mathzzz Ufffff my head is sooooooooooooo stuffed feel like numbers will ooze out of my brain through my ears i wish survive tomorrow don't wana die young

your not alone. im freaking out over the physics and maths exam. dont know which to focus on more.

Reaction score
your not alone. im freaking out over the physics and maths exam. dont know which to focus on more.

Focus on maths more for sure. Its PAPER 4 which is 60% of your overall grade. Physics is just MCQ paper 1.. I think its only 30%.

Reaction score
Focus on maths more for sure. Its PAPER 4 which is 60% of your overall grade. Physics is just MCQ paper 1.. I think its only 30%.

i know, but both papers are so important. and besides physics is my first exam than i have maths in the afternoon

Reaction score
i know, but both papers are so important. and besides physics is my first exam than i have maths in the afternoon

But this is your lasts math paper! You'll have 2 more physics papers after this one. I'd focus on maths more if I was you..
I've got maths in the morning and then physics in the afternoon.. opposite of what you've got :S