• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics paper 4 (0580)

Reaction score
im doing the paper on monday :) who else has it then? anyone have p1 physics on the same day? also if anyone has any tips or tricks on solving p4 math, or any useful notes and links, post them! :p good luck!
I am having mine on monday as well 11 am along with physics p1
Math paper 4 is easy. Like the questions are straight forward, like there are no way that you will lose marks becuase of trickiness, unlike paper 2 which is full of tricks. So say bismillah and read ayat al korsi and you will do great!
Oh and solve past papers (if thats not obvious enough) Lol

ISNSHALLA WE GET ALL GLORIFYING A STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I am having mine on monday as well 11 am along with physics p1
Math paper 4 is easy. Like the questions are straight forward, like there are no way that you will lose marks becuase of trickiness, unlike paper 2 which is full of tricks. So say bismillah and read ayat al korsi and you will do great!
Oh and solve past papers (if thats not obvious enough) Lol

ISNSHALLA WE GET ALL GLORIFYING A STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Insha'allah :)

Reaction score
The only thing am scared about are the loci thingy...I hate loci..loci that thing...paper 4 bring it on...avengers assemble!
best of luck , Insha'allah if there are any loci questions ull get them all right :)

Reaction score
The format of the physics papers changed in 2011 right? I heard it's cuz the old examiner dude died. Wonder what horrors the new examiner made for us. And I also wonder if he made the papers hard to take revenge for the previous examiner. I mean he died correcting our papers :p

Reaction score
The format of the physics papers changed in 2011 right? I heard it's cuz the old examiner dude died. Wonder what horrors the new examiner made for us. And I also wonder if he made the papers hard to take revenge for the previous examiner. I mean he died correcting our papers :p

:eek: OMG !! they shouldn't do what they've done in maths p2 and arabic p1 :confused: , especially what they did in arabic :eek: :cry:

Reaction score
LOLOLOL omg that makes so much sense!!

Reaction score
:eek: OMG !! they shouldn't do what they've done in maths p2 and arabic p1 :confused: , especially what they did in arabic :eek: :cry:

You didn't know the format changed? They changed it in arabic too? (Well..I don't take arabic) and I don't care about math paper 2 cuz it's over and probably on a first-class flight to cambridge...or in a fax machine, whatever.

Reaction score
I take arabic as a foreign language and it was TERRIBLE!!! i dont know how it was supposed to be for foreigners! it was literally crazy. I couldn't sole the comprehensions, they made no sense!

Reaction score
You didn't know the format changed? They changed it in arabic too? (Well..I don't take arabic) and I don't care about math paper 2 cuz it's over and probably on a first-class flight to cambridge...or in a fax machine, whatever.
lol first class flight :p with complimentary drinks :D

Reaction score
OI BUMBLEBEE! Never give up on maths cuz it's the only logical thing remaining in this insane world!:cautious:
bumblebee? lol! mutilated grass....hmmm. yea still... i mean what idiot does simultaneous equation in a question about gradients? ME THATS WHO!!!